Motocross Racing (Me, w/ pics)

Chat about sports you watch or partake in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Motocross Racing (Me, w/ pics)

Post by Tarential »

Bit of background, I've been racing since I was 4 years old. My grandpa got me started on it, and I'm rather good after 14 years.

Anyway some pics from this past season, I found them on a photographer's website.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Anyway just thought I'd share them. Bored, its 2:03 am...
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

In case anyone is wondering the bike is a 2003 YZ 450F.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
pirate jack
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:42 am
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Post by pirate jack »

wow man, that is friggen awesome :shock: 8)
"these snozberries taste like snozberries"
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

Nice man nice, gettin some air!

I wished I had grown up with bikes. It was annoying, cuz we didn't live in the city, but didn't live in the country, so we didn't get a bike. I loved going up to my Uncle's though, we used to race quads up there. Enough bout me though, how did you go this season man?
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

very nice bike man
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

LiGhTuP wrote:how did you go this season man?
Actually I'm running #95 right now because its a family number. I'm entitled to run the #1 plate because I won last year (won two years in a row when they held me in novice class because of how young I was, then won last year in intermediate. Now we'll see how I do in expert.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

cool...congrats 8)
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

sweet pics. hope you do well as a expert
Cameron.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users