my bags are packed and i'm ready to go...

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
GirlSetsFire
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
Location: hollyweed
Contact:

my bags are packed and i'm ready to go...

Post by GirlSetsFire »

it's 4am and i'm just killing time until i leave for the airport. i'm not too fond of flying and i'm feeling anxious. i can't wait to get back to new hampshire though. it's going to be effing cold and snowy! i miss snow. i went to the drive-in tonight and being there on december 19th just felt weird. oh, and we saw the new farrely brothers movie "stuck on you" and even smoking up during the movie didn't make it funny. it was lame.

ok, only 45 minutes until i call for a cab. i'd better keep smoking. i hope i make it home alive.

happy holidays everyone!
"It's all thanks to yes-I-cannabis!" - Homer Simpson
"Right you are, Ken!"
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

happy holidays and have a safe trip 8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

safe trip in more ways than one :wink:
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

just get some cocktail sized vodka down ya, that they serve , but be careful they cost as much as your plane ticket cost.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

lol^^

I just saw my friend Dana off on a plane to Chicago too. If you go down, promise me you'll contact me from the other side.

happy holidays!!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

have a nice trip, im sure that the chance of the plane being hijacked aren't too high.... just playing :wink:
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users