DXM

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

DXM

Post by Sammy »

me and tarential did DXM tonight, interesting experience. first i got a good buzz like being stoned, then started trippin a lil my hands felt really weird, then i started to sweat. Tarential puked, but he smoked weed at the same time so that mighta done it. It's pretty fun but the comedown sucks, i did 16 pills, 15mg of DXM each.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

WHITEY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DXM great stuff..i would never chug cough syrup
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
SpeeDa
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:59 pm
Location: Up ur butt and round the corner to Pizza Hut
Contact:

Post by SpeeDa »

Man i want to try DXM but no way in hell could i drink that nasty shit.. maybe pills tho~
... i dunno
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

i did pills dont drink cough syrup its gross.

tarential got chewables, i got the ones u just swallow. I was able to down mine a lot quicker cuz they werent the size of a golf ball, hahahha. 8)
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

ow haha
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I did it once but I was an idiot and I took some with more then just the active ingredient of DXM so i got sick.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

yah i puked but it was over quick and i felt so good after puking lol. i love puking when u dont feel good its so fun, relieves my tummy :P
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Yeah after I puked I felt so much better.

I was in my room, and feeling kind of anxious and not having all that great of a time. Then my gf left, to go pick up food and get something from the mall. I turned out the lights, put on music, and layed down.

Man... it just got better from there.

Btw the pot did not make me throw up, the pot soothed my stomach to allow me to eat all of those horrid pills.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

hahah nothing wrong with pot. O baby I'm gonna go smoke some right now.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users