Your Bedroom

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Locked
User avatar
SpeeDa
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:59 pm
Location: Up ur butt and round the corner to Pizza Hut
Contact:

Your Bedroom

Post by SpeeDa »

Anyone here have a tight room that they want to tell us about?
Mine has:
My bed
Blacklight
2 Blacklight posters (leopard and magic mushrooms)
Table with lamp and clock and breakup plate
dresser
strobe light
pictures that my friends drew me on my wall
some shelf
and my closet

well.. sorry its such a shitty description ill put a pic up tomorrow

oh and post pictures too!! :)
... i dunno
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

I'll post a pic of my room...how do i post a pic from imgaestation to here?..everytime I try it gets fucked up..I dunno if i'm doing sometyhing wrong. AYUDA POR FAVOR!!
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Melanie - not sure why you're having trouble. It looks as if it should work.

Speeda - use the search function to find the other thread about bedrooms. It already has five pages and pics.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users