Takin a break from smoking

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Takin a break from smoking

Post by LiGhTuP »

I've decided to take a little break from smoking at the moment. My rents are really suspicious atm and I've got some issues that I need to deal with, with a clear head. But I'll still drop round here once and awhile hopefully and I should be tokin back up soon.
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Skunk Master
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:07 pm
Location: middlesbrough,u.k.
Contact:

Post by Skunk Master »

good luck, dude.
w00t.. :spliff: :spliff:
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Yes yes and hopefully your break will take some thigns off your chest 8)
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users