Close Call

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
StickyHeds
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:46 am
Location: TheHotBox
Contact:

Close Call

Post by StickyHeds »

Man I thought today was gonna be the day. I thought it would be the first day in like 4 months that i havent gotten high. I usually get high before school but i ran out of bud last night and had no money. So im sitting in last period and i feel my phone vibrate. I look and its my hookup. I pick up and hes like "yo, hows school, wanna get blitzed afterwards" and i just said yea and ran my ass out when the bell rang and went and smoked some dank ass green. Not that anyone cares but yea, i think im gonna start writing about all my sessions on here from now on.
Ain't Got Shit In The Sack But Some Fuckin Shake I Need Some More Pure And I Just Cant Fuckin Wait, Lets Go Where Da Bud At.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

dobbie big shaboogi my man hangin wit the hight time!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
pirate jack
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:42 am
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Post by pirate jack »

make em interesting ;)
"these snozberries taste like snozberries"
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users