My Cat Hates You

Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

My Cat Hates You

Post by Caro »

http://www.mycathatesyou.com

If you know cats then this site is funny!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I know cats!
And that site is fucking hilarious.
Image
OMFG I cant stop laughing.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I know a site about cats, but I'm not showing it, because Caro will hate it.

And to show you how I know that, *I* wanted to kill these people. I can't stop them, however (not to say I didn't try), so I'm not gonna say anything.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

it doesnt happen to be the one where they put kittens in glass jars, is it?
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Yeah it does.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

yeah..disturbing, but i also heard a rumor its fake. who knows?
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

LOL...Well my cat hates you too!
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Yeah my cat just read about kittens in glass jars from your post and it's hating too :roll:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
TheNthDimension
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: Behind you...
Contact:

Post by TheNthDimension »

lol that site just captures the spirit of being a cat

"2000 years ago the Egyptians worshipped cats as divine beings. Cats have never forgotten this."
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010015.JPG[/img]
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
Propaganda
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:51 pm
Contact:

Post by Propaganda »

blazed wrote:yeah..disturbing, but i also heard a rumor its fake. who knows?
It is fake, I am 100% sure.

A group of college students did it as a psychology project.
I don't lack inspiration... I lack talent.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users