Easy bong

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
eazeyo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Easy bong

Post by eazeyo »

All you need is a water bottle, scissors, and some alluminum foil.

Cut a hole about 1-3 cms in the middle of the upper part of a waterbottle where the logo is. You will hit out of this, so make it big enough to get a good hit out of, and small enough so your mouth can cover it easily.

Next make a bowl on the top of the bottle with the alluminum foil, and make it as deep as how much weed you want to put in. Poke holes in the foil with a pin or something sharp and pointy like that. Evenly distribute the small holes all around the foil bowl.

Load it up, light it up, pull at the mouthhole, and get really really fucking high. Smoke fills the bottle too, so you can get quite a few hits.

Very fast and easy alternative to rolling.
[img]http://friend.outeraspects.com/dudestuff/Image236.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

cool!
i've never done bottle tokes before!
:P
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Sensei wrote:cool!
i've never done bottle tokes before!
:P
Seriously?

A bottle pipe was all I had until a few weeks ago.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

Sarcasm.
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

blazed wrote:Sarcasm.
Maybe, maybe not... its 9.5mm we are talking about here.

Maybe he has never had to be ghetto and use crap bongs.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

haha well that could be, but i sense sarcasm :lol:
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I'm definitally not throwing out the possibility either way ;)
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

I basically did that, except where I cut the hole I put a pipe in and hit out of the top.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Cashy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:58 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Cashy »

yah, try putting the hole as far down as possible too, to make the hole bottle creamy
[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:VQPFhyaj_bMC:www.geocities.com/nateateam/Hannibal.jpg[/img] I love it when a plan comes together
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users