heheheheh IM sick But not really!!!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

heheheheh IM sick But not really!!!

Post by cutthecashflow »

I faked being sick this Morning and had my mom call into the school to tell them that I wouldnt be making it today. Well she went to workd and now I am ripped outta my mind. Ahhh its amazing I should be an actor or something right after I go get somethihg to eat though. For all you peeps in school right now Im gonna burn another one for you. Keep on moving down the line.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

ahh highschool days..
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
User avatar
Skunk Master
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:07 pm
Location: middlesbrough,u.k.
Contact:

Post by Skunk Master »

faking illness to stay off school to get high is a favorite past time of mine also. :D
w00t.. :spliff: :spliff:
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

aint it just the best haha
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

Damn, I hate being a good student...

I only skip school when im sick or only have a couple of lessons that day (in that case it isn't worth going - I can get stoned and do more work at home.)
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Ahh It was so great i might just do it tomorrow again.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

and so it begins until u drop out.. tisk tisk lol im jp i never fake sick cuz i dont get sick and my mom knows that but i skip here and there and Everywhere :P :D
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I wish I could skip, but I slacked too much in the past.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

were allowed to miss 10 days per semester so i think i got a couple left yet.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I've missed 15 from actually being sick :?
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Whoa dude dont you have an immune system or what?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

when I went to school I skipped a total of 40 days....my teachers were almost as apathetic as me, so I rarely got marked
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users