Need Host

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Need Host

Post by Sammy »

Me and some friends made a smoking movie I would like to share with you all, just need somewhere to host the movie. Or if you leave your email i can send it to you, its about 8 mins long and pretty funny cuz by the end we're all so completely ripped and acting stupid =\
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Host it on imagestation.com....I did a digital movie on there, worked fine for me.
Image
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

lol this will be fun to watch
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

i will host it for you, (providing its less than 80megs)
User avatar
Skunk Master
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:07 pm
Location: middlesbrough,u.k.
Contact:

Post by Skunk Master »

someone host it, should be fun to see, lol.
w00t.. :spliff: :spliff:
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Sammy just send it to me I'll host it no matter the size.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
justin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:44 am
Contact:

...

Post by justin »

ya i was goin to say the same.

send it to me on msn or aim or somethin.
aim- ninja delt0rz
msn- j_ryde5@hotmail.com
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users