yummy O

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

yummy O

Post by th3rdeye »

so I got my ouce last night...and wwow it doesnt look or smell like top quality shit, but 2 or 3 bong hits and boy am I feeling it...I smoked all last night woke up and hit it ocne more...than I had to take the girls home but were chillin all day with this huge ass ounce 8) sos toned right now
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

lucky you man, what are you doing on the net? smoke up :spliff:
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I love chillin at my computer with a fat blunt in hand :)
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

grraAAAARGHGGHGH

hahhahahahhahahahhaa
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I'm about to smoke a roach joint.

I'm gonna get an oz in a few days.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

9.5mm wrote:I love chillin at my computer with a fat blunt in hand :)
i prefer chilling here with my bong :)
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
puffpuffpass
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
Contact:

Post by puffpuffpass »

been str8t since thursday.... im jealous of u man my connecs been dry hopefuilly gettin a g of kills tomarrow
But could it be a grand joke
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users