Anti-Americans

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Anti-Americans

Post by Tokin42 »

Alright so we're in class and someone wrote up on the board: ANTI-AMERICANS ARE UGLY and the teacher was fine with it which i can understand becuase ppl are allowed their opinion and she probably agreed. Anyways, i laughed about how stupid it was and the kid next to me was like "What? They are!" and im like "Riighhht" and hes like "What are u anti-american? Cuz if u are ill kick ur ass"

im not anti-american but i believe that there are some major fucked up things with this country not just with the whole marijuana thing but racism, ect. i hate it when ppl like the kid sitting next to me blindly say "I love this country and if u dont then fuck off." i think that if ur not a little anti-american or if u dont question this country and government then ur a little ignorant.
WTF does anti-american mean anyway? god!

any opinions will be much appreciated
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

America in itself is a great country. It's corporate America that's completely fucked up. Tell your friends your points and ideas about the problems with this country and try to get them to see things from your point of view. If all else fails, stick them in their shits and run!
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

Bowling for Columbine was on last night. I'm kind of struggling here to say what I want to say but without offending everyone but the racism in people was really shocking to to be honest, I had always thought of the gun nut culture as being the heart of the problem but it clearly isn't cuz those people genuinely believe they aren't safe and have to protect their families using guns. I hadn't really thought about it as being the fault of the government and the media but when it was pointed out like that it was kind of upsetting. Thinking about when I've watched CNN etc. it all fits too.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

yeah thats a good movie. michael moore is good at exposing the government there. :?
Cameron.
spanaman
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2003 7:23 pm
Location: Bristol, UK
Contact:

Post by spanaman »

great film but Michael Moore is a complete idiot . The book "stupid white men" is the most boring thing ive read in ages. He also criticises everything about the government and america, without any sort of rationality. He also whinges about biased statistics that are misleading and hide the true facts, when his book is FULL of them.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

send him to my skewl man, he would be stabbed within` minitues hahah with a fork
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

nah be the ultimate stoned killing machine use a spoon
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

a plastic spoon
Get busy living or get busy dying.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

cutthecashflow wrote:a plastic spoon
Yeah man one of those plastic baby spoons or medicine spoons!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

the old salad fork in the eye trick
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

500 cocktail sticks.
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

everyone can have their opinion, I don't care either way... most of the time people are anti-american because they live in a less fortunate country, and that's really unfair not on the americans but on those who don't have the same luxuries as the US. I know if I lived in a third world country where I had to catch rats to survive and I heard about this country known as america where everyone goes out and buys mcdonalds whenever they want I wouldn't be too fond of the place either... so I see it from both sides too, coz we have it good in australia too and I can see the jealousy, but also the governments of the third world countries are at least partly responsible for their countries economic condition... ok I got no idea what I'm talking about anymore so I'll stop now :shock:

8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

Im all for america f**k the goverment tell that to the seat of laws tell that slut to suck ya dick.
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

-laughs, ya got a point man hahaa
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

use a spork man! those things are awesome
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users