Smoke Bubbles

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Smoke Bubbles

Post by Funk Doctor »

Before you light up, get some soapwater and a straw. Now each time you blow smoke, dip the straw in the soapwater and exhale through the straw, making a smoke bubble. If it pops, it blows smoke evrywhere, it's really cool.

Try making them as big as possible, the biggest one I made was the size of a grapefruit, it took my last breath, but when it popped, it created a true smokescreen.

Enjoy.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Awesome I'll have to try that!
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Heh if you do it outside, they'll get carried away and they'll pop someplace further. Let's stink up the entire street :lol:
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

That's awesome, I gotta try it.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

haha im gonan do it now :) already smokin.. so why not?
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Remember, the wider the straw, the bigger the bubbles.
User avatar
magicmaster141
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:25 pm
Location: Colorado springs, CO
Contact:

Post by magicmaster141 »

Where'd you think that one up? I gotta try it! Sounds so cool.
Smoke another blunt, roll another up.
You know that weed can really ease your mind.
Every time I smoke good reefer that indo high makes me fly.
If everyboby smoked a blunt, relieve the mind, the world could be a better place.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Well my mom was doing the dishes and there were bubbles, so I figured "What if I blow smoke into them?" and behold, smoke bubbles.
User avatar
Stoned_in_the_S.C.
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:18 am
Location: Rushville
Contact:

Post by Stoned_in_the_S.C. »

Instead of a straw you could use the bubble soap for little kids withe the bubble wands and shit. :lol:
I get high on life. Weed just helps.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users