Got Friieieieied

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Got Friieieieied

Post by the mac »

Last night i went to my friends dads house with 4 other friends and hes allowed to blaze in his dads house we have a Blazing room.. and we smoked 4 Rockets like a gram each then a BOMBER all crystal j..

I was FRIED lol ive never been this high.. i was hella high as it was after we smoked the 4 rockets and then the crystal joint put me over.. i was seeing shit and having so much fun..

Anyway just thought i would share because it was cool lol :D [/i]
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

You're making me jealous, I haven't had weed in three fucking weeks :cry:
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Kronix wrote:You're making me jealous, I haven't had weed in three fucking weeks :cry:
Look at it this way. When you finally do get weed, dome 2 joints. You will be higher than you have ever been in your life. haha.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

yeah man.. think how great and Messed ur gunna get when ur done takin a break.. my friends are thinkin about taking a break for.. get this A Month :shock: (they need it)
im like ok u take a break for a month and ill blaze everyday and ill still have less tolerance then u fools haha

:P :)
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

The only problem is I didn't really feel like taking a break...I guess it's always better to look at the glass half full *sigh*
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

I like takin breaks sometimes, give me a chance to save some cash and then have a super fun high when i pick up the habit again.
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

ha shittay.. u get busted? this break is gunna end soon riiiiiight :D
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Re: Got Friieieieied

Post by Sparky »

mkamyszek wrote:Last night i went to my friends dads house with 4 other friends and hes allowed to blaze in his dads house we have a Blazing room.. and we smoked 4 Rockets like a gram each then a BOMBER all crystal j..

I was FRIED lol ive never been this high.. i was hella high as it was after we smoked the 4 rockets and then the crystal joint put me over.. i was seeing shit and having so much fun..

Anyway just thought i would share because it was cool lol :D [/i]
crystal ? u mean crystal meth or sumshit
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

A meth joint :roll: Sounds interesting :P No it couldnt be a meth joint, youd still be freaking out right now :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Aaaaand, the nutmeg just kicked in :twisted:
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

^^^ *shakes head in disgust*

btw, nice to hear you got good and smashed
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
User avatar
Duh
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Duh »

I've been on a short brake (one week) and I'm getting 50 grams tomorrow. :)
I can't wait. I love smoking after a brake.
Everything is broken up and dances...
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

i havent bought much recently, but ive still got pot
Cameron.
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I'm pretty sure he meant crystal from weed collected in a blender or somethin, rolled into a little joint.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Azim wrote:^^^ *shakes head in disgust*

btw, nice to hear you got good and smashed
*Laughs at the fact that you feel you have a reason to shake your head in disgust*
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users