Never Tripped :-(. There's a skunk cafe in West Sussex, UK!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Colonel Toker
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2003 3:48 pm
Location: Sussex, United Kingdom
Contact:

Never Tripped :-(. There's a skunk cafe in West Sussex, UK!

Post by Colonel Toker »

I WANT TO HALLUCINATE
Hello everyone, this site is great! But I don't understand what everyone is going on about.

I been smoking for a couple of years now and I've tried everything, purple haze, skunk no 1, chronic etc. I've also smoked a fair bit of solid (try to avoid it 'cos it can be sickly if ya have too much!). I smoked about half an oz of Mexican Sativa the other day and wasn't trippin'

I smoked loads before and haven't ever tripped :-s.
Can I handle it more than others?
Is everything I smoked for the past two years shit?

Please people someone answer me cos I'm desperate to hallucinate :-).

SKUNK CAFE
If anyone is interested to know, despite cannabis still being illegal in the United Kingdom, there's a cannabis cafe in Worthing, West Sussex. It is so blatant lol, it's next door to a hydroponic and sensimilia shop. Owned by the same person whose name I can't remember!

Unfortunately, the police are constantly raiding it, but with true courage and determination the shop keepers re-open!

Anway, nice speaking to ya'll. Post me a reply, I wanna hear from ya fellow tokers. :D
[img]http://www.geocities.com/devil_worshipper2001/%20funny/weed.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

You're not alone, my friend. I have never in my life hallucinated off of weed. If you want to trip, may I suggest mushrooms or perhaps LSD? They're great fun if you can deal with the negative effects.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I've hallucinated once on weed but it was very, very mild.

Shrooms were fun though :D
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Oh yeah and nutmeg, nutmeg had awesome visuals at 3 tablespoons dosage.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

You're not really supposed to hallucinate off weed, though it does sometime happen. Weed doesn't fall into the hallucingenic category of drugs, such as LSD or shrooms
Image
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

yeah weed isnt Supposed to make u hullucinate.. it does sometimes.. like last night :)

just try smoking a half ounce in one sitting of killkill and then you should..
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

Weedguru Higher wrote:You're not really supposed to hallucinate off weed, though it does sometime happen. Weed doesn't fall into the hallucingenic category of drugs, such as LSD or shrooms
Marijuana used to be considered a stimulant, but last year the DEA changed it to an hullucinagin :? stupid DEA
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users