Drug Report

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Drug Report

Post by Tlicious »

Hey you guys, I have a report to do on drugs for my health class at school and i was wondering what drug i should do it on since there ar so many to choose from (besides weed because we just did a big discussion on the effects of THC) Any suggestions? :D Come on help me out here :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

nutmeg :lol:
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

mescalin.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

resin
me666420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:12 am
Location: ROSA where we grow the DOJA
Contact:

Post by me666420 »

th3rdeye wrote:nutmeg :lol:
lmao good one
ever damn day i smoke dank, cos i got things on my mind i cant shank
BlondeAmbition
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:02 am
Contact:

Post by BlondeAmbition »

I'm sorry, what is nutmeg? :?:
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

I could do it on nutmeg :lol: But what are some other ones :twisted:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Nutmeg has my vote.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

8) sweet!
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

R u sure i should really do it on nutmeg :?: I mean have any of you guys ever gotten smashed on nutmeg before :?: If so what was it like? I can use your experiences on my report :P
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Trance wrote:R u sure i should really do it on nutmeg :?: I mean have any of you guys ever gotten smashed on nutmeg before :?: If so what was it like? I can use your experiences on my report :P
Yeah, I wrote up a nice experience report on erowid but it was never published.

If you bother me enough I may describe it but not now.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

chili powder
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Skunk Master
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:07 pm
Location: middlesbrough,u.k.
Contact:

Post by Skunk Master »

i've seen someone snort chilli powder.

just thought i'd share that. :x
w00t.. :spliff: :spliff:
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Do coke. It's one of the most addictive drugs on the planet and it's interesting to hear about all the effects of it. I don't know, just throwing my two cents in.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

oh oh talking about crushing and snorting altoids...I did that in th grade...it was like speed, gave me a heavy rush for an hour
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users