HELP!

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

HELP!

Post by Shinebox »

its been reeeeeeeeeeelly long time since i last smoked weed and yesterday, i was home alone, and i was going to be for the next 5 hours, i had weed, i had my pipe, i had my lighter.... but i didnt want to do it at all. Im worried.. cause i want to... but then again i dont. help me want to again please.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Just take your time and light up dude if not Ill gladly take that sack off of yor hands.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Dude, you're young. Maybe your subconscious is telling you to put it away for a couple years. I'd listen to it.

On the other hand, hanging out with some stoner buddies might help.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Young? how young is to young to start toking up. I mean idont wanna see 7th and 8th graders doing it but.. I suppose i lit up for the first time in eight grade.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

young is a relative term.. everyone matures differently, and if you're feeling guilty, sit back and look at the situation.. just figure it out, and dont force yourself to do something you dont want to do, as for me, im still tokin up :X
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

dont force yourself to smoke just put that herb away and whip it out when youre in the mood for some tokin
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

yeah it'll be a waste of some good stuff if you force yourself
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

plus, like all other "drugs", you should be in the right frame of mind, or else you'll blow your high or have a bad experience..
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

damn here was me thinkin this cry for help was from smeone drowning and I was about to do a Baywatch thing and dive in and save sum1! Now I dissappointed!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

aw $tu thanks for being so thoughtful! you totally rock!
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

weed isnt for everyone, have you tried beer? :D
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

I got the most drunk i've ever been last saturday and I hated it. Weeds a much better high all over. Everyone feels like not smoking sometimes half baked. Just go with the flow and when your ready smoke some.
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
User avatar
street pharmacist
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:59 pm
Contact:

Post by street pharmacist »

Smoke it!

*looks at marijuana in pocket* Mary Jane says"Smoke me please smoke meeeeeeeee!!!!!"
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

Half-Baked how old are you?
Cameron.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

young man get your bong in your hand, I say young man pack up ya bowl and smoke that shit and then do another roll now I say W.E.E.D!

Thats answer yaz question? oh and btw Half Baked bit of advice change ya name frum half baked and make the odd change to your profile start a fresh round ere. The name half baked carries a smell with it with sum other members. Now I too much of a nice guy to be like that just a bit of friendly advice just leave me a subtle hint as to what ya old name used to be so I remember.

L8az dude!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users