WHY

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

WHY

Post by mishima_beef »

WHAT THE FUCK I WAS UNROLLING THE ROYAL BLUNT AND IT RIPPED.. IT WAS LIKE STUCK ON ITSELF IM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW WTF!! ME AND MY BOY ARE SUPPOSED TO SMOKE THIS TOMORROW ARGGHGHGHHG
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Because you touch yourself at night.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

HA ha ha ha ha ha!

I'm sorry man that is lame.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Wait... if you were unrolling the blunt then why don't you just smoke it in a pipe or bong?
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

because it ripped! It is ruined, no use smoking it, now. :lol:
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

ok well i rolled up a FAT ASS 3 paper cannon and it BARELY fit.. i mean i packed it to the end almost and had to put some in the filter side again

then i put the filter back in and used a sticky to tighten the filter.. good roll i think no need to grab a blunt and re roll tomorrow

whoa shit i thought my mom was comin in my room i had to hide the big KOHEEBA hehe now to hope i get high i mean its a cannon but schwag..

8)
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

clashcityrocker wrote:Because you touch yourself at night.
You so get seeds for that 8) Family Guy AMEN!
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

uh...dude just buy 3 more papers :D nothin to get worked up about
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

yo i bought cigars before, and they broke inhalf,i just lick the edges and stick the ends on each otehr blunt is a weeeeeeeeee bit smaller, but gets the job done, im so fuckin good a rollin cigar leaves man, a nice blunt, im like a blunt surgeon, always got ideas to repairin papers and shit,its mostly commen sense tho, like i had a blunt and i fell asleep and couldnt smoek it and got all dry and shit and broke in half kinda, i took bamu paper [cig rollin papers] and i ripped it in half and licked it and wrapped it on the middle of the blunt patched it right up, plus when the burn got to the center it burned even slower
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

lol..blunt surgeon
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

See, thanks to Weedguru and especially Phaux's video, I decided to try my hand at blunt rolling. I had smoked them before with people but never rolled one myself. The first two times didn't work, I didn't use enough moisture and ended up ripping the paper. Then I got some excellent advice from Smoke 2 Joints and rolled myself a nice respectable blunt. I was so proud of myself.

After sparking it, I realized that a blunt is an occasion for multiple smokers, no? I had a hard time finishing it due to the fact that I packed it full of 2 - 3 grams of chronic.

Another observation: never let someone with questionable hygeine or (in my case) a habit of eating carcasses roll your blunts, as you will essentially be smoking that person's dried saliva. It takes a lot of spit, no? :lol:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:42 pm
Location: high as a kite floating in a cloud somewhere in Pembroke Pines FL
Contact:

Post by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER »

You tell that blunt roller to clean their potty mouth. and yea it does take alot of spit but its still nastier if they pussy lip it but me personally though i dont care unless they have a huge blister lookin thing on their upper lip(herpes).
IF ITS NOT CHRONIC I DONT WANT IT
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Lol, I've yet to smoke wit a blunt roller that has herpes or anything sick like that, then again, Im rolling the blunts most of the time.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

I have absolutely no idea what this thread is about.

I thought I'd share that with you all. Fuck I'm stoned.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

It's about blunts :D

i wish I could get high, oh fuck it's 1:30 pm and I haven't even begun to start my day. See, If I had gotten up at 8 am, I could have my work done and be at home smoking by now. I'm so smart. :roll:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users