Stoners ~ Munchy discussion

Your favourite culinary concoctions, snacks and weed based recipes....

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
CJ_STONER_420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:51 pm
Location: OKOTOKS,ALBERTA,CANADA
Contact:

Stoners ~ Munchy discussion

Post by CJ_STONER_420 »

i think life kick ass as a stoner you have so much fun you may become a little bit stupied but sometime your very smart for thing sometimes that is. lets hear what you guys and girls do for fun when your stoned


peanut butter


Image
Last edited by CJ_STONER_420 on Fri Nov 21, 2003 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
HEY PPL JOIN MY WEB SITE IT IS COOL
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

I like you!

You seem like a nice guy, here's 100 seeds!

As for what I do when I am stoned, I basically fall asleep, hehe

Oh yea, I also get uncontrollably horny, or really not horny whatsoever :) So I bet you can't guess what I do, or don't do before i sleep, hehe.
The curious orange
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:57 am
Contact:

Post by The curious orange »

I bet you can't guess what I do, or don't do before i sleep, hehe.
lol
usually i just eat and do normal things like watch tv, listen 2 music etc, apart from its like a million times better cus im stoned!
ei ei ei ei ohh, up the football league we go!
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

post on weedguru n shit
User avatar
Antix
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:24 pm
Location: Philly
Contact:

Post by Antix »

listen to music and eat
[img]http://www.sevenclan.com/sigs/green.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Antix
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:24 pm
Location: Philly
Contact:

Post by Antix »

oh wait i always do that
[img]http://www.sevenclan.com/sigs/green.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Antix
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:24 pm
Location: Philly
Contact:

Post by Antix »

oh wait im always stoned
[img]http://www.sevenclan.com/sigs/green.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I laugh a lot then if ive got my good stuff i sit down in a chair or lay in bed and have the greatest feelings. I also smoke with my friends a lot.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
CJ_STONER_420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:51 pm
Location: OKOTOKS,ALBERTA,CANADA
Contact:

Post by CJ_STONER_420 »

thank u teh


Image
HEY PPL JOIN MY WEB SITE IT IS COOL
User avatar
CJ_STONER_420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:51 pm
Location: OKOTOKS,ALBERTA,CANADA
Contact:

Post by CJ_STONER_420 »

food is the best thing in the world when your stoned
HEY PPL JOIN MY WEB SITE IT IS COOL
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

After I smoke so much I dont really get the munchies just dry mouth.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
CJ_STONER_420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:51 pm
Location: OKOTOKS,ALBERTA,CANADA
Contact:

Post by CJ_STONER_420 »

dry mouth sucks after smoking pot
HEY PPL JOIN MY WEB SITE IT IS COOL
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

cutthecashflow wrote:After I smoke so much I dont really get the munchies just dry mouth.
yeah i also barely get hardcore munchies these days.. i used to get em hardcore tho
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Alweez shmooked off ma 'ed lifes just one big painting which my mood changes dependin on the colours I use to paint the day with.
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Burnin624
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 9:30 pm
Location: Jersey
Contact:

Post by Burnin624 »

after i smopke i usually just chill watch movies and play video games

someimtes munchies can be the best thing in the world when u have food but when u dont have food its the worst
I daydream about the dope world, take a puff from the blunt and watch the smoke swirl
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users