HALL of SHAME

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

HALL of SHAME

Post by Caro »

HA ha ha ha ha.

This has been a long time coming. I can't wait till someone fucks up so we can put 'em in there.

hahahahha.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

hmm, this thread will go horribly wrong, with lots of fights n stuff yay
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

I Voluntarily put myself here!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

George W. Bush deserves the #1 spot
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I nominate that weird fag.
Here is his enclosed photo.
Image
Fuck Carrot Top :)
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I don't think you guys get it. It's for bad WG members. :twisted:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Im not here to start a fight but how do you classify a bad weedguru member. I mean someone argues with a member and that member only so the first member puts him or her in here. Then the second member gets all bitchy and starts complaining then you got half the people on ones side and half the people on the other side. The only people in my opinion that can be put in here are new members that come on and there first post is a run of there mouths about how great they are and how everyone else should fuck off. Because if there is a bad member dont the moderaters tend to take care of them right away? As for me I dont nominate ne one into this category. But I do have a list of other screwups not related to WG and the top dog there is Mr. Bush himself. Sorry Caro I dont have the heart to put anybody in this category from weedguru.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

nooooooooo shes not refering to this thread, shes refering to the new forum section. its mods only, so we cant post there
An Epic Man Of Legend
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

I'm naughty :wink: :o
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I AM ADAM wrote:nooooooooo shes not refering to this thread, shes refering to the new forum section. its mods only, so we cant post there
hmmm? new forum am i missing out on something?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

noooooooooooo its a new section. just go to the forum index and look towards te bottom
An Epic Man Of Legend
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Much appreciated thank you.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I don't think you guys get it. It's for bad WG members.
oh I get it, it was just a shameless reason to diss carrot top.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

half baked should be in here,
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

LOL....I still go with Bush..sry :)
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users