JOKEY JOKERSON

Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
PnkRckElite420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:50 am
Location: Springfield Ohio
Contact:

JOKEY JOKERSON

Post by PnkRckElite420 »

ok, blonde joke: A blonde is driving down a country road and she sees another blonde rowing a boat in a cornfield...the blonde in the cars yells "WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT! YOUR A DISCRACE TO BLONDES EVERYWHERE! IF I COULD SWIM....THEN I WOULD COME OUT THERE AND GET YOU!".......if i offended any blondes im sorry(remember, if you have died blonde hair it doesnt count!) i just think thats the most clever blonde joke
[img]http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drd900/d936/d93640raw1h.jpg[/img]
User avatar
seedy fella
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:21 am
Location: australia
Contact:

Post by seedy fella »

me too...............
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Two blondes were walking when they came upon some tracks. "I think they're deer tracks".
"I think they're bear tracks".

They kept arguing until the train hit them.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Yeah I like that one Caro.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

meh they are funny Have anyone heard the one about the blonde that revised for a blood test?
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
thewolf
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:24 pm
Location: uuuummm here
Contact:

Post by thewolf »

/\/ O
wooderson: "say man, you got a joint?"
mitch: "uhh, no not on me man"
wooderson: "it'd be a lot cooler if you diiid"
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

thewolf wrote:/\/ O
hahaha u just did thats the whole point of the joke revising for a blood test I mean funny!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

lmao that took me a minute to get it good one stu hahaha
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

what do you call a blonde with a brain, gifted =p n i can get away with it cuz my gf is blonde
User avatar
Real Life Fake
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:41 am
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Post by Real Life Fake »

What'dyou call a blond with dyed hair?
Artifially intelligent.

What's blonde, brunette, blond, brunette, blond, brunette...?
Blond doing naked cartwheels.
Why be real when life is fake? Your friends are fake, your parents are fake, your job is fake - it's all a facade to distract us from what's real. So why be real when you could be a Real Life Fake?
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

LMFAO
User avatar
zonked.
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:43 pm
Contact:

Post by zonked. »

ahahahahaha
is it 4:20 yet?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users