Anyone Heard Of 4-Way?

Discuss marijuana strains, seeds, seedbanks, and breeding

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
StickyHeds
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:46 am
Location: TheHotBox
Contact:

Anyone Heard Of 4-Way?

Post by StickyHeds »

Yea, i smoked this bud called 4 way the other day, it was crazy. Its 4 different types of heds grown together. It's extremely rare around here just wondering if anyone knew more about it.
Ain't Got Shit In The Sack But Some Fuckin Shake I Need Some More Pure And I Just Cant Fuckin Wait, Lets Go Where Da Bud At.
User avatar
Badass
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 1:29 pm
Location: somewhere over the rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Badass »

Have a look for Amsterdam Seed Connection seeds or Sensi Seeds. I used to sell them but they were poor on the germ rates.
Not in the face!!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users