awesome day!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
GirlSetsFire
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
Location: hollyweed
Contact:

awesome day!

Post by GirlSetsFire »

i'm having a fucking great day!

i went to school, aced my test, presented my script (which made the top three), and actually talked to some of my classmates. it was fantastic!

then i came home, chilled out, talked to my older brother online, played with my dog, went to wendy's for fries...

and then, here's the best part... fedex just came and what did i see when i opened the package? a digital camera with all the trimmings! it's my dad's old one but it's still pretty nice. it's an olympus camedia c-2100 ultra zoom. now i just have to figure out how it works and whatnot.

and it was sunny and 74ish. what a majestic day!
"It's all thanks to yes-I-cannabis!" - Homer Simpson
"Right you are, Ken!"
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Yay Tobey! I am so glad that shit is awesome in your world. Don't you love it when you do well in school. That is the best.

And having a digi cam will be great for you too, you'll be able to take funny pictures and share them with us :D
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I didn't hear "toked up" or "weed" anywhere in there...
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Dammit, Tarential beat me to it :b

I got good grades in school last year the end of the second semester, and it was basically the first time I EVER got good grades... It didn't feel good... There's gotta be something wrong with me :(
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I didn't hear "toked up" or "weed" anywhere in there...

It's GSF. She's 24 hour style. Did she really need to include that? :lol:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Antix
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:24 pm
Location: Philly
Contact:

Post by Antix »

caro you have alot of seeds *bows head*
[img]http://www.sevenclan.com/sigs/green.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Sp1iff wrote:caro you have alot of seeds *bows head*
Yeah that happens when she can add/remove them at will :)
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
GirlSetsFire
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
Location: hollyweed
Contact:

Post by GirlSetsFire »

Weedguru Caro wrote:
I didn't hear "toked up" or "weed" anywhere in there...

It's GSF. She's 24 hour style. Did she really need to include that? :lol:
right on. and this should've given me away...
GirlSetsFire wrote:what a majestic day!
i was clearly high when i wrote that.
"It's all thanks to yes-I-cannabis!" - Homer Simpson
"Right you are, Ken!"
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

then i came home, chilled out
...and this was my clue that you got high more than once. 8)
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

caro do you have so many seeds because you stole them all or can you just add any ammount, cuz you do have alot,
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Um, I have this many seeds because I'm a moderator?

Moderators don't even use the donate button. For me the word "seeds" next to everbody's name is a live link; I go there and can add and subtract at will. So no, I didn't "steal" them all. :lol: I just added 420,000 to my account.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users