I had this weird dream last night

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

I had this weird dream last night

Post by clashcityrocker »

I was at my old house back in Corvallis and for some reason my stepdad was there

Well he was pissing me off just like in real life, and I just grabbed a vase on the table and dropped it on the floor. I looked at him and said "You wanna take this outside fucker!?" and he didnt say anything so I got in stance and said "put up yer dukes" and he said sorry and left

I miss having dreams where I can shoot laser guns and rob banks and stuff
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: I had this weird dream last night

Post by mishima_beef »

clashcityrocker wrote:I miss having dreams where I can shoot laser guns and rob banks and stuff
ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............i want some of those dreams!!!

man i wish we could control what we dream and where we go.. i hear salvia is like that.. not sure tho anex has to get back to me on the otha forum .... sativa = uplifting high?
indica = heavy high?

true? or what cuz my boy told me the weed i had that smells like 'farm'
is mostly sativa
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Marijuana does not give you lucid dreams, but you CAN do that by yourself... Just takes a lot of practice.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

AAhhh, I love controlling my dreams! But it scares me to death when they control ME and I can't wake up.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

I have alot of dreams about my ex :cry: It's still kind of hard to think about her, we were so in love
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Re: I had this weird dream last night

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

clashcityrocker wrote:I was at my old house back in Corvallis and for some reason my stepdad was there

Well he was pissing me off just like in real life, and I just grabbed a vase on the table and dropped it on the floor. I looked at him and said "You wanna take this outside fucker!?" and he didnt say anything so I got in stance and said "put up yer dukes" and he said sorry and left
This dream probobly means something. Have you ever expressed your anger at him? If not, maybe this dream is expressing it for you,and it is probobly all your anger stored up inside finally expressed except through your dream. Maybe at times you feel like beating him up..but you just cant do that, thats why in your dream your dad said sorry and left. You feel some sympathy for him..blahh, I dunno, I'm doing a horrible job at interpreting your dream..meh I tried :roll: LOL
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

I've cussed him out like crazy a couple times and got in his face before

I dunno if I could actually beat him up, he was in vietnam war but now he's kind of old and doped up on some weird medicine a lot. I never do any drugs besides weed and i'm a green belt in jiujitsu and muay thai...

green belt... i like the sound of that. I've gotta smoke a bowl :(
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
HaPpY dAzE
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:38 am
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by HaPpY dAzE »

i had a dream about normal life, it was really weird...nothing really happend
Look That This Morose Mother Fucker, Smells Like Somebody Shit In My Cereal- Jay

[img]http://www.geocities.com/xxxhappydazexxx/1a.gif[/img]
User avatar
Antix
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:24 pm
Location: Philly
Contact:

Post by Antix »

DrReef wrote:I have alot of dreams about my ex :cry: It's still kind of hard to think about her, we were so in love
what got me smokin
[img]http://www.sevenclan.com/sigs/green.jpg[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I want one of those things that flashes a laser into your pupil when you're dreaming then you know you're dreaming so you can control them.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Antix
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:24 pm
Location: Philly
Contact:

Post by Antix »

my frien claims he can controll his dreams... ohh the possibilities
[img]http://www.sevenclan.com/sigs/green.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Weedguru Caro wrote:I want one of those things that flashes a laser into your pupil when you're dreaming then you know you're dreaming so you can control them.
Whats this?
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

its like a sleeping mask you wear, and when you dream it detects your rapid eye movement (REM) and flashes a laser into your pupil. You've already read the booklet which tells you how to interpret the signal in your sleep. Once you see the signal you can have lucid dreams, or consciousness/awareness while you dream.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Ok you are on the forums but you aren't on any IM client. I'm confused.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Tarential wrote:Ok you are on the forums but you aren't on any IM client. I'm confused.
this makes me confused now. :? ..



that mask thingy must cost alot of money where do you get it at??
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users