help, what evryday household item can be used as a bowl??

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
jiang_liukai
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:46 pm
Contact:

help, what evryday household item can be used as a bowl??

Post by jiang_liukai »

what can be used as a bowl or where cud i get a bowl from ?
User avatar
BOOL
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 4:53 am
Location: Victoria BC
Contact:

Post by BOOL »

use a socket, check in all the tool boxes in your garage are whatever
Sailing the TH Sea
flynn

Post by flynn »

if you are desperate you can make one with tin foil but i don't recommend it

just buy a cone piece from your head shop....they cost bugger all
jiang_liukai
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:46 pm
Contact:

Post by jiang_liukai »

BOOL wrote:use a socket, check in all the tool boxes in your garage are whatever
what do u mean by a socket?
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Like from a socket wrench for undoing bolts and whatnot...
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Cashy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:58 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Cashy »

OMFG! a fucking socket! aye corumba! never thought of that. genius. doing THAt this weekend!
[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:VQPFhyaj_bMC:www.geocities.com/nateateam/Hannibal.jpg[/img] I love it when a plan comes together
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

once i had tons of bud.. no pipe.. no bong.. no zags.. no blunt

i made a pipe outta a water bottle and a socket.. and a screen from my faucet..

got me kained
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
User avatar
The Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:30 am
Contact:

Post by The Joe »

I'm telling you, trumpet mouthpiece. It's a charm.
I got a dalmatian, I can still get high
I can play the guitar like a motherfuckin' riot
User avatar
StickyHeds
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:46 am
Location: TheHotBox
Contact:

Post by StickyHeds »

Soda can is the easiest i'd say.
Ain't Got Shit In The Sack But Some Fuckin Shake I Need Some More Pure And I Just Cant Fuckin Wait, Lets Go Where Da Bud At.
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

water bottle
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

He doesn't mean a chamber, he means an actual bowl. I personally recomment you use a metal tube of some sort, and wedge a screen in there. Works pretty well but it will get clogged fast, so toke up for now and get a piece later!
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
cryptic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:16 pm
Location: nebraska, usa
Contact:

Post by cryptic »

you can cut a peice out of a can and roll it into a cone shape for a bowl, thats how they did it on www.everyonedoesit.com, ive tried it, it works good in a situation where you have no other option
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/cryptic/bob.jpg[/img] slack
"God i cant wait til that magical day where someone makes a Giant Hashbomb and sets it off in the pentagon and instead of war we can start focusing on potato chips." -Sammy
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users