(give it a minute)How much u think this cost me?
Moderator: Moderators
- Stoned Lil Freak
- Bonghead

- Posts: 238
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
How much u think this cost me?
How much u guessing this set me back ppl? Only I know forsure
haha
(give it a minute)
(give it a minute)[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
-
The curious orange
- Bonghead

- Posts: 432
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:57 am
- Contact:
- Stoned Lil Freak
- Bonghead

- Posts: 238
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
- Stoned Lil Freak
- Bonghead

- Posts: 238
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
a bazillion trillion gazillion
or maybe 1
I havnt a clue on currecny so it could be pounds dollars sheep cows carrots frankensteins weenies joke boobs I dunno!
I havnt a clue on currecny so it could be pounds dollars sheep cows carrots frankensteins weenies joke boobs I dunno!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
I don't really understand what you're asking here...eighth = 3.5 grams does that help?Stoned Lil Freak wrote:When we say an eight are u talking like 1/8 an ounce? which wud be um...Ok someone help me out on this one too.....CARO I'M SURE U CAN!!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
- clashcityrocker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
- Stoned Lil Freak
- Bonghead

- Posts: 238
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
-
Shredd
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
- Location: Gotham City
- Contact:
- th3rdeye
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
- Location: above Philly, PA
- Contact:
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users