I guess ima come out with this shit...

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

I guess ima come out with this shit...

Post by Young One »

Havent told anyone but my bro about this shit.. So you reading this are the first people ive admitted this to.

Well, My parents have been fighting more and more latley. They've been married for awhile now. Some 17 years i think. They've almost divorced before too. Back in 93 my dad was a big time partyer ever since his teens. And well all my dad wanted to do is party all day everyday. And he had two sons with my mom at that time. And my mom got pissed at him and they started arguin and shit and he goes if you dont like it then why not leave. But he didnt actually think shed leave. We'll she went to her room and started packin her bags. After a couple hours my dad got her to stay tho. But pretty much since then shits been rough as hell between them. And yesterday mornin my dad called my mom and told her i cant live this way anymore we have to talk. Well later that night they talked and shit and a bunch of shit happened. And my mom came to my room all teary eyed and shit. And it jus tore me apart. See i love my mom so much, Shes always been there for me. For all the bullshit ive done shes always been there with that unconditional love. Well she came into my room like that and it jus tore me apart. Well my mom told me that they're gonna still try to work it out. But i see that they both want to divorce. And i wouldnt be surpised they divorce. And it'll tear the family apart like hell. This shits jus tearin me apart. I can handle almsot anything but when it comes to family im not good at handlin that shit. I even skipped school today jus cuz i jus didnt feel like i could handle it. This shits jus drivin me fuckin crazy. Even typin this a couple times ive had a couple tears roll down my cheek. And ima soldja ya know what im sayin, So this shit is jus killin me...
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

And i jus went in my room like 10 minutes ago to find a note from my ma tellin me she knows i skipped today and shit... Its fucked... Today can get no better... :roll:
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

I'm the only one of out all my friends who parents are still together. And my parents still act like flirty teenagers around each other. So I really have nothing to say but that I am trying to sympathize.

BUT...I do have an idea. Depending how open minded your parents are, weed is always the answer. My mom did it in highschool and college, and thats why she allows me to do it. My dad never tried it, and I'm pretty sure my mom is trying to get my dad to try it :shock: SO maybe that will relax everything thats going on?

But for shortterm, you need to toke some man. Just to relax.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

My dads a everyday this is all a lie. Smokes like atleast 5 joints a day. Thats where most of our money goes. And my mom does it like on weekends and shit. And i wish i could get smoked out bro, But im broke and got no weed.
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

Shit...

well there goes my idea down the hole.


What state you in?
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Andy77
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:14 pm
Location: Stafford, Midlands, UK
Contact:

Post by Andy77 »

dude, i feel for ya man
i have no idea what your going through so im not about to say "oh i know how ya feel" cuz i dont.
but i can say, (although it sounds a bit lame) try not to let it bother you
ignore it
forget it
concentrate on something
and toke a bit
if shit gets bad, talk to your mom about it
shes been there before, she'll be there again
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
Andy77
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:14 pm
Location: Stafford, Midlands, UK
Contact:

Post by Andy77 »

ack, i took so long to post i didnt see that
no money?
do you have a tick system?
like, borrow some weed and pay when u got money?
or get a freind to sort you out till u can repay
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

anhedonia rhythm wrote:Shit...

well there goes my idea down the hole.


What state you in?
Michigan. Thanks for tryin to help guys.
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

hmmmm

If you smoke with your best friends like I do, I can always turn to them to lend me some bud and help me relax
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

All my boys be broke and shit. Only way i could get smoked out is to go to ecorse and shit. And i cant go out there tonight...
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

This is quite a dilemma :-/ I assume your dad and mom arent holding as well?
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

anhedonia rhythm wrote:This is quite a dilemma :-/ I assume your dad and mom arent holding as well?
What do you mean by "ainet holding as well?"?
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

I mean, I assume your dad and mom dont have any weed either? Or do they not know you do it?
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Man, I'm really sorry to hear that :cry: I don't know what to say tho..cuz the majourity of my friends parents r still together. So I really am no help...but i'm really sorry to hear that :(
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Young One ~ my heart goes out to you. I know exactly how you feel. You really have to remove your feelings from their situation. It took me a long time to realise there was nothing I could do and being so hurt over their problems was not good for me. I don't know if it's healthy but I had to invest my emotions elsewhere when my parents went through that shit. Otherwise you go crazy being sad over their loss. It's their loss, you know? You're still young and you have your whole life ahead of you, you have a chance to not make the same mistakes they made, to choose a happier life for yourself. It's going to be really hard if your family splits up. I almost cried reading your post. I don't know what to say except from someone who's been there, it gets better with time. When you move out it's not so bad if your parents aren't together. Just stay strong and try to involve yourself with other things, and good luck man. Let us know how it goes.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users