Wtf?? haha

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Wtf?? haha

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Its night out, right...well I was sittin in my room w/ my light on, and I hear these noises, and I ignore em, well I guess they were really loud downstairs and mom n dad thought I was breakin light bulbs or blowin up batteries or something in my room. So they want me to go downstairs, cuz I say I aint doin anything. So I turn out my light in my room and leave. So I'm sittin downstairs and we hear nothing. So mom decides to put my big dog out (170 pds) and he goes on the doorstep and starts barking. We have a motion detector at the end of my driveway as well..so if u walk on my driveway, part of my lawn or the edge of the woods it rings (well a beepy noise). About 1 min later, it goes off. So I was thinkin...someone was throwin rocks at my room to get my attention...and its someone who knows my house well enough to know where my room is, but not good enough to not know we have a motion detector at the end of my drive way (if it was anyone that knows me good enough, they would go threw the woods beside my house to get to the road)...and theres only one person I could think that could be...and that would be my ex...I have a feeling he was tryin to get my attention or something, cuz after I turned out my light, the noises stoped. I jus thought it was sorta weird...and a lil creepy too...cuz if it wasn't my ex...I have no clue....weird :?
Jus thought I would tell u guys cuz...ah...I dunno y really haha :roll:
User avatar
Stoned Lil Freak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Stoned Lil Freak »

I only read have but sounds..caraaaazy...lol...Keep up the umm...Well I don't know how it turned out so ya...Keep it up!
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

tell you ex "leave me the hell alone punx and stop throwing rocks at my window you might break something u never know
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

It wasn't really at my window, it was beside it more less. But we have a log house, so it wouldn't hurt it too much...unless he missed and hit my window haha
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

you gotta watch it with those cool light lamps you got..you would'nt wanna break them :wink:
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Skwerl_Butt wrote:you gotta watch it with those cool light lamps you got..you would'nt wanna break them :wink:
OOOOOOH If I broke one...I'd have a twitch :shock:
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

for real, they are cool.. i got drunk at a party and someone smashed my blacklight.. i was so pissed when i realized what happened.. now how's my plant gonna grow? ;[
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
User avatar
magicmaster141
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:25 pm
Location: Colorado springs, CO
Contact:

Post by magicmaster141 »

Just fire a gun out your window that should get it to stop :) j/k
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Some of us aren't gun-loving Americans :)
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

LOL @ Tarential.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

all americans love guns, sports, apple pie, killing things, speed, and grease. god, get it right ;]

edit: i only support 3 of those things, hahaha
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
User avatar
CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:42 pm
Location: high as a kite floating in a cloud somewhere in Pembroke Pines FL
Contact:

Post by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER »

You forgot beer and having a beer belly that supports our beer when we slouch down in our seat.
IF ITS NOT CHRONIC I DONT WANT IT
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Actually, I'm an American, and I hate killing things and grease. I guess I don't fit the stereotype...partly :D
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

wow, how could i forget beer? i dont feel american anymore ;[
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users