Close Call?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Close Call?

Post by mishima_beef »

man today was fucked up.. well actually just now was fucked up..

just grabbed a dime from my friend at school and smoked it in my staircase on my spare.. and i was comin out the other side of the building's stairs and i see my dad walking from the elevator but right when i came out he had turned and had his back to me so he couldnt see me...

OH YEAH.. before this i was walking to my floor in the stairs and i missed
^ it.. nice kon 8)
L :lol: L

then im like fuck i went back in the stairs and i waited a bit for my dad to get home but now that i think of it i coulda just went and been like the elevators were taking long thats why im taking the stairs.. but meh.. anyways i waited then i went through the same door to my floor and i see this next guy i know and he had JUST turned towards the elevators direction and didnt see me..

im fuckin high now chillin with "the chronic (2001?)' on...

wooooooo 8)

*CS'in*
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

yeah the chronic is good
Cameron.
Andy77
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:14 pm
Location: Stafford, Midlands, UK
Contact:

Post by Andy77 »

ive been closer
i was in my room smokin out my window at 11pm, in bed
early night
and my dad comes in to say goodnight and other stuff
didnt here him comit at all so i dropped the spliff out the window and made it seem like i was opening it lol
5 mins later i went outside and got it back, smoked it and went to bed
close call
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

This doesn't relate to pot, but...

My gf was over... we were naked... I was HANDCUFFED to the bed. And my grandparents get home.

Damn that sucked but I managed to get out in time thankfully.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Andy77
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:14 pm
Location: Stafford, Midlands, UK
Contact:

Post by Andy77 »

hahaha quality!
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Smoke Weed Everyday
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

Tarential wrote:This doesn't relate to pot, but...

My gf was over... we were naked... I was HANDCUFFED to the bed. And my grandparents get home.

Damn that sucked but I managed to get out in time thankfully.
I hear old people are into that kind of stuff. You should have just chilled and played it out.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Man I dont know if this is considered a close one or not but. I was walking down the hallway to my next class and I guess I had a hole in my pants. NE ways my batty falls outa my pocket and I quickly pick it up. Turns out one of the teachers seen it fall. The principal calls me into the office and says empty your pockets. so I end up emptying out my 1/4 ounce and my batty. He looks at me and says we need you for playoffs in football why you trying to fuck that up. (I made all state) so he tells me to take it out to my car and dont ever bring it to school again.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

That's pretty fucking lucky, man. Usually they call your parents, or sometimes even the cops. You could be fucked right now. Cheers!
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

cutthecashflow wrote:Man I dont know if this is considered a close one or not but. I was walking down the hallway to my next class and I guess I had a hole in my pants. NE ways my batty falls outa my pocket and I quickly pick it up. Turns out one of the teachers seen it fall. The principal calls me into the office and says empty your pockets. so I end up emptying out my 1/4 ounce and my batty. He looks at me and says we need you for playoffs in football why you trying to fuck that up. (I made all state) so he tells me to take it out to my car and dont ever bring it to school again.
niiiiiiice
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

Holy Shit! Zero Tolerance is more prevelant than the Bible around here (PA). You get caught with anything closely related.... (even being on this site, thankfully I graduated) and they'll expell you AND call the cops. Doesn't matter who you are...

and speaking of close calls...my mom walked down sometime arond 12am (they go to bed at 9). My neighbor and I were token the last of our stash...I threw it under the couch before her head got in clearance...phew
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

I always end up talking to my mom right after I toke, she just magically shows up. I can play it off pretty well. I don't think they would confront me about it.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Shredd wrote:That's pretty fucking lucky, man. Usually they call your parents, or sometimes even the cops. You could be fucked right now. Cheers!
Ya man i thought for sure he would at least tell my rents but he never did.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
GanjaGuru
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:49 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Post by GanjaGuru »

I also had an seriously close call...I was spending the night in my mates campervan (his hippy of a dad had just handed it down to him!!) parked down a quiet little suburban street near london, four of us were in there, sheltering from the harsh winter night (Britains so fucking cold all the time!!) then after 3 hours we were getting a bit loud, first the van was parked next to my other mates house, and his dad came outside at like 12 midnight looking in the windows, we all duck down low, blew out the candles and waited, he got pissed cuz he was too fucking stupid to see us and walked off, then an hour later, a white van parks head on facing the campervan, beams its headlights full, and two figures that msyteriously look like pigs step out, weblew the candles out, grabbed the shit, and slipped out the back quietly while they were talking, then legged it through a hole in the fence, into a horse field, then laid low, then ran to the bus, seeing the pigs speeding away from the street, looking for us, we hid in a shop and then got the first bus out of there to another guys more secluded pad... PHHEEEW!!!! :shock:
[img]
http://www.northernlightz.com/images/bb_cronic_drugon.gif[/img]
Andy77
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:14 pm
Location: Stafford, Midlands, UK
Contact:

Post by Andy77 »

shit man! you got lazy pigs
round here theyd be on their radio callin the fuckin army or something
crazy mofo's
thats pretty lucky
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users