Thanksgiving

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Thanksgiving

Post by clashcityrocker »

forgot a story to tell you all, last year I went over to a friends house for Thanksgiving dinner. Well me and my friend were hotboxing his room and then we go out to the dining room to eat dinner with his family

Well apparently my friends older brother was blazing too, because he burped up a huge cloud of smoke while his mom was saying grace XD
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:42 pm
Location: high as a kite floating in a cloud somewhere in Pembroke Pines FL
Contact:

Post by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER »

this thanksgiving ima blaze and eat as much as possible or until one of the buttons on my button up shirt pops off. whichever comes first
IF ITS NOT CHRONIC I DONT WANT IT
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

We go to my aunties this. This year I'm gonna get blazed before goin, gonna be awsome!
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Yay! The first year I don't have to spend it with my family, or my boyfriend's family! I don't have to say how happy I am to be having a meat-free holiday potluck with friends. :D
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

i cant smoke before school anymore since all my classes were changed to special ed. its hard being blazed around one teacher all day. but thanksgiving will make me feel better.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

We've already had thanksgiving up here in Canada.
Image
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Yeah... but in the states its on my birthday this year.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

i want to get lit soo bad for thanksgiving...hopefully my friend will come up with an ounce before.

stay blazin
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Weedguru Caro wrote:Yay! The first year I don't have to spend it with my family, or my boyfriend's family! I don't have to say how happy I am to be having a meat-free holiday potluck with friends. :D
I cant wait to eat some pumpkin pie though. That doesnt have animals in it right? hehe pie... im ripped
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

:licks lips:

pumpkin...pie....... :P
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

yeah.. this will be my first ever meat-free holiday.. should prove exciting.. i dont think i'll get blazed before though because i wont have much to eat!
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

pies are bad ;/ no pie they make you fat haha
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

i made some apple pie the other day, and it was nothing but apples and flour/wheat.. it was super tasty
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Well you can count on me toking up unless the dreaded happens and I run out of weed... That would be one mediocre thanksgiving dinner
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

tom wrote:pies are bad ;/ no pie they make you fat haha
no pies are delicious i would kill for an endless supply of dope and pies. Mmmmmmm
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users