Xterminator

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
the chief
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 9:36 pm
Contact:

Xterminator

Post by the chief »

anyone heard of this bong? it costs £119.99, don't know how many dollars that is though. here's a link to a site sellin it http://www.the-head-shop.co.uk/bongs.htm i bet that is one cooool smoke.
kfc plastic spork
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Some descent stuff there, I bought one of these for 10$ from a head shop.
Image
It's pretty small.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
the chief
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 9:36 pm
Contact:

Post by the chief »

is it pocket sized?
kfc plastic spork
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

It looks like a coke bottle with a hose coming out of it. lol
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Yeah, its a water piece - can fit in my pocket. a bit bigger then adverage salt shaker.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

dude I think I can get that xterminator thang from badassbuds.co.uk AND I INTEND TO! :p
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users