George Bush

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

George Bush

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

Why does everyone hate George Bush. I am a republican, even though i cant vote yet, and i would rather have a republican that doesnt raise taxes than some hipi democrat. Dont get mad at me i am just making a statement and it is a free country.
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

Not everyone hates George Bush (I don't), IMHO it didn't matter who the next president was, it was going to be a bad term for whoever got elected.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

tru dat i have no political opinion whatsoever other than decriminalize weed goddarnit
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
User avatar
lawnmowerman
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:36 am
Location: illinois
Contact:

Post by lawnmowerman »

generally republicans start wars and the big bussiness getts major kick backs (enron) democrates like to say they want every one to be happy and free they like to make more laws (this dont make me happy how about you) ingeneral politicians suck no matter which way you go its like saying would you rather get butt pounded by the devel or butt pound the devel either way your going to hell... :shock:
the mind is like a parachute it wont work unless it is open....
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

Agree with Subliminal. The same image would of been cast upon any president after what happened with 9/11 and everything.
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

vote me for dictator, its my way or get your tongue chopped.
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
User avatar
SpeeDa
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:59 pm
Location: Up ur butt and round the corner to Pizza Hut
Contact:

Post by SpeeDa »

id rather have a box of tic tacs run for presedent... tic tacs sound yummy right now... whooo im stoned
... i dunno
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Vote Ficus plant for president!
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

SpeeDa wrote:id rather have a box of tic tacs run for presedent... tic tacs sound yummy right now... whooo im stoned
im stoned too and that made so much sense to me that i made a poster about voting tic tac for president :twisted:
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

id literally rather vote for tic tacs.

i hate short blazer.
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

why
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

weedguru_specta wrote:Vote Ficus plant for president!
lol.. who was that now.. ahh yea, Michael Moore I believe.. with one of his show's trying to get a Ficus plant elected to be senator

good stuff :D ! lol
User avatar
wasted@12
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 3:37 am
Location: CANADA U WAR OBSESSED MOFOS !!!!
Contact:

BUSH

Post by wasted@12 »

:evil: I THINK GEORGE BUSH IS A FUCKWAD AND HE SHOULD DIE AND BURN IN HELL BY ASSASINATION.IF I HAD A GUN AND I WAS WITHIN FIRING RANGE OF THAT CUNT I WOULD BLAST HIS MOTHER-LICKING REDNECK ASS TO KINGDOM COME.
THINK
if we are alive
do we know it?

if we are dead
do we feel it?

if your are stoned
can you find your cock when you reach into your pants?

LIFE IS A MYSTERY
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

yeah i mean he did the right thing going into iraq and all that but it seems like he doesnt always know what hes doing with all that power
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
User avatar
pirate jack
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:42 am
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Post by pirate jack »

i think hes a pretty good president. hes got some good ideas
"these snozberries taste like snozberries"
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users