WTF? I am seriously weirded out right now

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

WTF? I am seriously weirded out right now

Post by clashcityrocker »

My mom walked into my room and here's the conversation (from what I can remember)

Her: I need to ask you a question
Me: What?
Her: do you have any weed?
Me: ... No.
Her: Are you sure?
Me: Yeah, I'm sure
Her: I thought I smelt some
Me: ... okay.
Her: I just wanted to ask you for a little bit
(note: at this time, I am seriously confused. She is like a jesus loving freak type of person who detests drugs)
Me: uh... what?!
Her: I had a bad day at work and I just wanted to know if you had any
Me: Well, I don't

I did have some herb but I don't think I should let her have any considering I need to sell the stuff that I do have.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

did you kno she blazed? thats messed man.. i woulda said the same thing though.. might be a trick! lol.. dont trust her yet.. make sure you see her smoke up first haha
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

I wish my parents asked me that i would be like r u serious and i would be like ya i got some and if she said well now ur grounded cus it is a trik i would be like i was jk
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

whut if she waited till u busted it out?

and btw i would NEVER hook my mom up she kicked me out of the house for gots sake
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I woulda said, no, but I know someone that could hook it up..see if she actually was interested.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

id never do it either.. i dont want my rents blazing.. theyd be all high and stupid
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

I kno my mom smoked when she was younger but i dont think she would now and ya i would be weirded out to i wish they didnt care that i smoked out
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
User avatar
pirate jack
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:42 am
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Post by pirate jack »

theres prolly lots of people that you would have never thought that smoke but they do
"these snozberries taste like snozberries"
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Yeah well, my mom is like this big fan of religion and stuff.

She must be a loser if she can't get some weed by herself haha
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

She should ask her preist lol
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

ha ha my mom asked me the same thing lately coz her boyfriend likes to blaze....so I gave her a fatty nug. I guess it lasted her like a month.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

my dads asked for weed off me before. i gave it to him to, i mean, its my dad.
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
User avatar
dunno
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:08 am
Location: Smyrna
Contact:

Weird

Post by dunno »

LOL. 2 days ago this was the conversation i had with my mom.
"brandon, where do you get your stuff?
"you mean my weed?" (she knows i smoke i just dont do it infront of her"
"yeah"
"Anthony from work"
"Does he have any"
"Nah he is out"
"Ohh well, Mark (bfriend) wanted some"
I dont know how i should take that. Like i dont know if the bud was really for him or her, or if it was from him would she have smoked with him that night? Ohh well. :lol:
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

mkamyszek...not to get off topic but im getting off topic real quick...whats your name mean? i tried spelling it backwars, getting high and reading it, nothing seems to work. i just cant figure it out
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

My friend markus, his mom smokes weed and she's a little off :roll:
The other day i called his house 6 times and then finnally she answered the phone and tried to curse me out because she didnt want to answer the phone and the ringing was buggin her, so then i just hung up on her ass because she wouldnt quit screaming, i hate her shes weird :roll:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users