my god

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

my god

Post by FSDrums »

i cant take the pressuer ppl me workin 2 jobs my girl workin 2. fuck and the worries of my baby girl Caliie at home all alone. man she is the most precious thing in my life along with my girl. i couldnt bear losing her. what do i do
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

hire a babysiter! with four jobs you should have plenty of money to pay the babysiter!
Mind Terrorist
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: U.K. which is a bastard to skate in winter.
Contact:

Post by Mind Terrorist »

family comes first in my books. i'd rather be poor and have close family, or care for my kids (i am NOT saying that you don't, by any means) rather than be well off and have my family spaced apart. yes, indeed, you should hire a babysitter. take ur kid 2 playskool, nursery, daycare. no probs!!!
~iNDiViDUALiTY iS A GiFT~
we all die one day,
remember that when i go first...
[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/altogether/thomas_danby/images/cold_turkey_270.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

How old are you FSdrums?
Image
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

Sux for u...Not to be mean or nothin...i am glad that im a 13 year old kid i dont want to grow up life is a bitch wen u r in da real world...
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

im 16 and yeah. babysitting ill probably do that. sigh that would take some off my mind as long as its not a personal babysitter that comes to my place and frigin goes thru stuff in my house and finds my growin stash
now all i got to do is find a daycare around here.
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

I baby sit...I dont kno how i do though cus every person on my street thinks im a bad kid
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

lmao im more than the bad kid im "the kid whose so bad his parents kicked him out of his own bloody house"
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

Do u think ur cool cus u get introuble?
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

what makes you say that? do you just generally enjoy assuming or does it make u laugh to push other's buttons?
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

Im just playin dude have a sense of humor.
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

lmao so am i its all in good fun
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

Ok w.e. but hey could u ask ur mom to brong my pants to my house i left them over there last night.

































lol jk
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Dude are you still in school? Does your child live with you guys' parents or what? I feel sorry for you - you're still a kid, it must be tough to raise a kid!

Baby goo. Evil stuff.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

child lives at our place, the parents officaily hate us to death, and no i dropped out but my girl still goes, at least she has a future
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users