somebody help me

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

somebody help me

Post by FSDrums »

have you ever felt like theres something in the back of your head telling you to quit because its upsetting your parents and its illegal even though you know you never want to stop toking?
somebody help me with this please
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Yes...It's just your parent's influence! Once you move out and are autonomous this horrible feeling will go away. :D
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

it's called emotions. If it really bothers you that much, are you sure you want to be smoking weed?
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
The Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:30 am
Contact:

Post by The Joe »

God, I can't wait till college.
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

thanks caro i blazed my way through school and i was just liek forget it its not that important if im gonna be a musician anyway
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users