Ignore my ignorance but........

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Ram Man
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:53 pm
Location: Naarfuck (UK)
Contact:

Ignore my ignorance but........

Post by Ram Man »

Just aquired my first ever bong and i'm confused. Its just the shotgun hole which is confusin me. Do I have to keep my finger over the hole whenever taking a smoke or wot? When can I release it? PLEASE HELP, I don't wanna waste precious wiiiiiiiiid!!!!!
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

You hold it while lighting the bowl. If you dont want it to get tons of more smoke in it dont cover the whole and breathe in thru the other whole and you'll clear the chamber and it'll be ready for the next hit.
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
Ram Man
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:53 pm
Location: Naarfuck (UK)
Contact:

Post by Ram Man »

Thanx, I'll give it a try!!!!!!!
User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

bongs are great... i love my bong... they are also easier to light... if you hold the shot gun and just suck it will light up again and if you take good hits you only gota light it once! *gets excited, gets her bong and lights it*
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

ths shotgun should be covered while lighitng/hitting the bowl. release your finger from it when you want to clear the chamber. (end of the hit)
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

and enjoy... ! =] :twisted:
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

i love the shotgun hole , gives me a huge lungfull at the end of my cherries.
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

it loves you too :lol:
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

I bet he got stoned as fuck. i would love the experience of smoking for the first time again.
Cameron.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

gawd I need t get my vid of me guiding people thru smockin a bong while stoned :)
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

my first bong smokeout got me higher than any other smoke out...
i love bongs.
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
User avatar
cryptic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:16 pm
Location: nebraska, usa
Contact:

Post by cryptic »

HAHA i learned from watching $tu's video!! lol thats great thanks man
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/cryptic/bob.jpg[/img] slack
"God i cant wait til that magical day where someone makes a Giant Hashbomb and sets it off in the pentagon and instead of war we can start focusing on potato chips." -Sammy
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

lmao u learn something new everyday
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users