that was disgusting!a simple thought, a simple plan...
One-link story discussion * Caro rolls eyes
Moderator: Moderators
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
One-link story discussion * Caro rolls eyes
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
- Azim
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1475
- Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
WTF you guys, you're supposed to participate or it doesn't work!
And I used that link to demonstrate...it can be funny, weird, part of the story, not part of the story...whatever.
And I used that link to demonstrate...it can be funny, weird, part of the story, not part of the story...whatever.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
awwww......I'm sorry we didn't participate in your game. Got anymore neat tricks, that aren't gross, that we'd want to join in?Weedguru Caro wrote:WTF you guys, you're supposed to participate or it doesn't work!
And I used that link to demonstrate...it can be funny, weird, part of the story, not part of the story...whatever.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
whatever! It doesn't have to be gross. It is what you make of it. And I don't think you've got any room to make fun of me, Tom, when your first link was apparently beastiality-related! So you actually typed "sex with sheep" into a search engine, huh? lol.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
Punk Dana
- Bonghead

- Posts: 434
- Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:05 am
- Location: a fart cloud
- Contact:
sex with sheep is way more disgusting than poop.
If you need more information about this theres a book called "everbody poops." It has a lot of useful information and helpful pictures.
- pothead_jaime
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 692
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
- Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
- Contact:
-
Punk Dana
- Bonghead

- Posts: 434
- Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:05 am
- Location: a fart cloud
- Contact:
-
Punk Dana
- Bonghead

- Posts: 434
- Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:05 am
- Location: a fart cloud
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users