classics

Which do you play - on which platforms?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

classics

Post by FSDrums »

all the old games from like super nintendo and sega genesis...and even the original nintendo...man thoes games are fun as fuck blazed
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

I loved the older games but you cant really buy a nintendo or sega anymore.
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Dude I got nothing but love for my old Sega. I still play Beavis and Butthead and X-men once or twice a year. :lol:
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
SundiRox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
Contact:

Post by SundiRox »

have been playing original Mario on the NES recently at my mates house he got his system out a s a change to the PS2

Retro games rock, don't know if you guys had BBC computers where u r.

Used to play Repton on them have got an emulator for my PC always playing it hwen I am baked.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Nothing beats the good ole classics!

THat's the only kind that I actually really enjoy playing. THe others are good, but not the same. Not at all the same.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users