:(cancer(N)

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
highgrade
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:18 pm
Contact:

:(cancer(N)

Post by highgrade »

i just found out yesterday that a friend from my school who has cancer has got a week to live :( i thought she was ok and going to recover, she has lung cancer and after beign diagnosed she carried on smoking(so stupid) i have kwnown her since i was like 6 and know i am 15 almost 16.
that kinna shit makes you reflect about life and makes you see whats really imprtant.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

I've lost my grandfather to throat cancer and a friend to leukemia... cancer is a bitch. I feel for ya mate.
User avatar
headiesmaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
Location: raleigh, nc
Contact:

Post by headiesmaster »

i have lost my paternal(father) grandfather from a embolism in his head and my grandmother was diagnosed with dimensia 8 months ago and had a stroke a month ago and the MRI came back showing a fast growing malignant brain tumor and that what was causing the dimensia. and they gave her a month to live about a month ago so she could croak soon. :(
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

sucks to hear that guys.....just hang in there, and poke more smot!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I lost my own dear brother to leukemia....cancer sux.

Of interest? He thought he might have gotten it from hotdogs and/or microwave burritos. More likely it is because my hometown is near a nuclear reactor. :cry:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

My grandpa died of cancer not to long ago. They had him on so many drugs that he couldn't think right :( He was a 4 pack a day smoker for about 40 or 50 years
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
User avatar
highgrade
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:18 pm
Contact:

Post by highgrade »

cancer is so common its scary
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Re: :(cancer(N)

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

highgrade wrote:i just found out yesterday that a friend from my school who has cancer has got a week to live :( i thought she was ok and going to recover, she has lung cancer and after beign diagnosed she carried on smoking(so stupid) i have kwnown her since i was like 6 and know i am 15 almost 16.
that kinna shit makes you reflect about life and makes you see whats really imprtant.
I'm sorry to hear that :(
Maybe she kept smoking because she knew she was gonna die anyways. But ciggarettes suck, you're basicly paying for your death :?
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

thanks for that remark, you made me put out my cigarette. i really should quit. it's consuming money i could use for weed.
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

:D Your welcome, I'm glad I saved a moment from your life.
If anything,I think ciggarettes should be illegal and make weed legal.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Save your lungs for the greens specta.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

Skwerl_Butt wrote::D Your welcome, I'm glad I saved a moment from your life.
If anything,I think ciggarettes should be illegal and make weed legal.
yeah but if he puts down the cigarette, and buys more weed, you actually just took away MORE minutes of his life than if he smoked cigs. do you people forget that weed has more cancer causeing agents in it than cigs?!?
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

TokeSmoke wrote:
Skwerl_Butt wrote::D Your welcome, I'm glad I saved a moment from your life.
If anything,I think ciggarettes should be illegal and make weed legal.
yeah but if he puts down the cigarette, and buys more weed, you actually just took away MORE minutes of his life than if he smoked cigs. do you people forget that weed has more cancer causeing agents in it than cigs?!?
Hmm...have you been talking to them DARE kids?? :o
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

no DARE for me...just facts!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
highgrade
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:18 pm
Contact:

Post by highgrade »

i want my mum to quit smoking cigs, she says she wants to but she just seems to forget about it and carry on smoking
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users