Sneezing

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
SundiRox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
Contact:

Sneezing

Post by SundiRox »

Did you know that holding a sneeze can actually kill you, because the air comes out of ur nose at 120ft/sec, if you hold it sends a shockwave back into u which can cause nasal fractures, ur ear drums can burst and in extreme cases it can actually kill you.

But I would never hold in a sneeze. Man I love sneezing. :D
User avatar
Ryan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by Ryan »

Yawning > Sneezing

:oops:


rYan
SCS
Southern California Stoners
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Re: Sneezing

Post by TokeSmoke »

SundiRox wrote:Did you know that holding a sneeze can actually kill you, because the air comes out of ur nose at 120ft/sec, if you hold it sends a shockwave back into u which can cause nasal fractures, ur ear drums can burst and in extreme cases it can actually kill you.

But I would never hold in a sneeze. Man I love sneezing. :D
there's no way to "HOLD" a sneeze. That is not true.where ever you hear that, it was just a myth, or old wives tale. You can only prevent a sneeze(by placing your finger right under your nose, but above your lip.) OR, you just sneeze. Same thing with your eyes. People say that if you hold your eyes open when you sneeze, that they will fall out. But try and do it. There is NO WAY possible to hold your eyes open when you sneeze.Unless your a freak of nature.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

It's very possible to hold your sneeze, I do it all the time.

Sneezing is like a little orgasm in your nose :lol:
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

weedguru_specta wrote:It's very possible to hold your sneeze, I do it all the time.

Sneezing is like a little orgasm in your nose :lol:
no its not...either way, your body is going to sneeze. The only other way is to stop it before it gets to that point. and the only way to do that, is by what I said. and by stoping it that way, it doesn't create a "shockwave".
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

I'm 100% sure it's possible to hold it.
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

weedguru_specta wrote:I'm 100% sure it's possible to hold it.
how much you wanna bet?! HAHA! :lol:
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
headiesmaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
Location: raleigh, nc
Contact:

Post by headiesmaster »

i will throw money down on that bet, 10:1 odds says you cant hold it in(100%).
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

you got money like that?!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
SundiRox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Sneezing

Post by SundiRox »

TokeSmoke wrote:there's no way to "HOLD" a sneeze. That is not true.where ever you hear that, it was just a myth, or old wives tale. You can only prevent a sneeze(by placing your finger right under your nose, but above your lip.) OR, you just sneeze. Same thing with your eyes. People say that if you hold your eyes open when you sneeze, that they will fall out. But try and do it. There is NO WAY possible to hold your eyes open when you sneeze.Unless your a freak of nature.
it's not an old wives tale, that's why I posted it I thought it was a myth but saw something on TV about it sayimg how it was possible to die etc

it is ompossible to keep ur eyes open when u sneeze because they wld pop out
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

again thats not true :P
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
SundiRox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
Contact:

Post by SundiRox »

why? it makes anatomical sense that ur eyes wld be forced shut by a natural sapsm of muscles in ur face for a reason, why shouldn't that reason be to stop them from popping out??
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

That ant ture!!! IT WONT KILL YOU hey do it and we find out if you stop posting then you must be dead! :twisted:
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Its true you cant keep your eyes open, but say you had them held open like in ''a clockwork orange'', they wouldnt fucking pop out.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

clockwork orange was a kewl movie its not something I would want to see high though
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users