little cigs

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
PnkRckElite420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:50 am
Location: Springfield Ohio
Contact:

little cigs

Post by PnkRckElite420 »

My SHIT! I MENT BROTHERS g/f just got back from ireland and she got me a little skinny pack of 10 ciggerettes (i know what all u r thinking "dumb american htinks thats cool or somthing")well....I DO!..lol..i think there just the cutest lil thang! :lol:
[img]http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drd900/d936/d93640raw1h.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Ryan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by Ryan »

lmao @
i know what all u r thinking "dumb american htinks thats cool or somthing")
SCS
Southern California Stoners
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

man i hope they didnt cost a lot
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

10 ciggs cost £2.34
thats $3.88 u think they are cute you should see 10 embasey filter tips there half the length too haha
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

so does that make them cigarette-ettes?!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
headiesmaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
Location: raleigh, nc
Contact:

Post by headiesmaster »

TokeSmoke wrote:so does that make them cigarette-ettes?!
i beleive they are and if noth they should be gosh darnit
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

3.88 is too much for a normal pack here in the states, sorry - wont pay for it
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
User avatar
PnkRckElite420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:50 am
Location: Springfield Ohio
Contact:

Post by PnkRckElite420 »

she said they were 2.00$..and yea 3.88 wow thats expensive...lol cigerette-ettes..lol
[img]http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drd900/d936/d93640raw1h.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

its $7.50 Canadian with tax for 25 king size here.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

personally im not picky about cigs just as long as i clean the feign u know?
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

yeah i dont get that one either..
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
User avatar
headiesmaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
Location: raleigh, nc
Contact:

Post by headiesmaster »

yeah i used to smoke cigartettes but i am quitting i only smoke cigarettes when i am out drinking with friends and everyone around me is smoking. I dont buy cigartettes anymore cuz they get to be a expensive habit.
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
User avatar
SundiRox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
Contact:

Post by SundiRox »

smoke two joints wrote:3.88 is too much for a normal pack here in the states, sorry - wont pay for it
Yeh cigs are well expensive in the UK, it's a bitch.
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

headiesmaster wrote:yeah i used to smoke cigartettes but i am quitting i only smoke cigarettes when i am out drinking with friends and everyone around me is smoking. I dont buy cigartettes anymore cuz they get to be a expensive habit.
you don't even smoke when we're drinking...! I did last night. Got the yeungling last night. got abotu 7 left in the fridge! I was drunk as fuck last night! smoked a few bowls of Heddies from Katy's roomate! she got it free when she bought a bowl from this dude!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users