COINCIDENCE??? :shock:

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
cryptic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:16 pm
Location: nebraska, usa
Contact:

COINCIDENCE??? :shock:

Post by cryptic »

i was thinking of going to toronto with some friends, because its legal now, so i went to travelocity to see hypothetically what it would cost and the FIRST flight from omaha, ne to toronto LEAVES AT 4:20!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/cryptic/bob.jpg[/img] slack
"God i cant wait til that magical day where someone makes a Giant Hashbomb and sets it off in the pentagon and instead of war we can start focusing on potato chips." -Sammy
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

WOW MAN
WOW
DUDE GO GO GO GO GO FOR IT LOL, thats just great man. if me and my girl planned a trip liek that and that happened, wooooooooooooooooooow, we'd be some happy campers man cuz we wanna fly somewhere when we get a pad, just dont know where
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

4:20 flights are the highest :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
noeticblues
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:05 pm
Location: Chicago and/or Dallas
Contact:

Post by noeticblues »

That's awesome dude. DO IT
She aint goin nowhere; she's just leaving
She's just going somewhere she can breathe
She's aint going home, that's for sure.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

But pot isn't legal in Canada yet......



Maybe just more tolerated in Toronto?
Image
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

weedguru higher wrote:But pot isn't legal in Canada yet......



Maybe just more tolerated in Toronto?
ok HIGHER, would YOU tell me what Canada HAS done about weed? I remember about a year or two when the buzz was that Canada legalized weed. I know that to not be true, but something WAS legalized....what was it?
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Legalized for medical use I believe
Image
flynn

Post by flynn »

sounds right to me
shit if it was legal i'd be there in a flash :wink:
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

flynn wrote:sounds right to me
shit if it was legal i'd be there in a flash :wink:
hell, I'd be there quicker than that. I was supposed to go up to canada some time to go drinking, and see the strip clubs they got there. So they can bare it ALL up there legally? sweet! down here in the states, MOST places they can only take off their tops!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

hehehe
sounds about the same as down here
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

i don't care if its legal, cuz i don't get caught.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

shwoot56 wrote:i don't care if its legal, cuz i don't get caught.
knock on wood....but niether do I. I'm not dumb about it. There could always be that little slip up for me to GET caught. But I'm willing to take the risk.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Dude its not legal here, but it may as well be.
Posession up to 14 grams carries like a miniscule fine.
I can smoke anywhere, anytime without worries.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

9.5mm wrote:Posession up to 14 grams carries like a miniscule fine.
How miniscule?
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

that's how it is here...14 grams is a half ounce. anything over a half ounce is a felony..and then I don't get my concealed weapon permit.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users