Braffing yourself
Moderator: Moderators
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Braffing yourself
I think this was one of the topics the hacker removed...and I had to re-instate it coz I was just cleaning, and bent over real fast to pick something up, and slammed my forehead into the corner of the computer monitor coz I didn't even relize the bastard was there, I did it hard enough to coz a huge bruise and blood to run down my face into my eyes, OUCH motherf*cker......ouch. There goes my photogenicy.
Last edited by Caro on Sat Oct 04, 2003 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
- SpeeDa
- Bonghead

- Posts: 400
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:59 pm
- Location: Up ur butt and round the corner to Pizza Hut
- Contact:
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Yes I'm ok although I'm considering breaking into my bf's pharmecopia
as I have a splitting headache now and I gotta go to the dentist and do homework...grrr
BTW the point of this thread was for others to share their braffs as well...
BTW the point of this thread was for others to share their braffs as well...
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
- headiesmaster
- Casual toker

- Posts: 99
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
- Location: raleigh, nc
- Contact:
i slam my head into so many things i bend down to pick something up and dunk there goes my head into the wall or shutting a door and getting my hands caught and slamming my fingers. it sad how often i injure myself
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
lol when i was seven i stole my little brother's koolaid glasses and he started chasing me around a coffee table, and we had just got linoleum floor the day before, so i ended up slipping and smacking my head on the corner of the table. i was just holding it and i was all like "ah jeez that hurt" and my bro's like "um, there's blood running down the side of your head" lol i fucking freaked out. that might be off topic, i live in hick province pei and i don't know what a baffer is.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
When I was like 6 me and my cousin were playing and he hit me in the head with a golf club by accident, I was like "ouch, I have a headache", as I walked up the stairs bleeding all over the carpet.
I had to get like 12 stitches.
I had to get like 12 stitches.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
Extra Super Crazily Short Version Of Story :
One Time i hit my head on a car.. and the ground.. and half of my face was.. without skin you could say.. And there was blood.. alot of blood..
End of Extra Super Crazily Short Version Of My Story. lol
One Time i hit my head on a car.. and the ground.. and half of my face was.. without skin you could say.. And there was blood.. alot of blood..
End of Extra Super Crazily Short Version Of My Story. lol
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
haha yeah it was harsh like it wasnt just the top layer of skin it was like... Quite a bit of skin... it was ill cuz after i got hit and.... was Walkin home it didnt hurt at all like im super man or some shit lol it never did.. good ol concusions haha 
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
- Shinebox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 358
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
- Location: I cant remember
- Contact:
when i was in 5th grade i was punching a box on top of my little brothers bunk bed (cant remeber why) and at one point i missed and hit the bed and broke my fist! owie! and the next day it itched so much! and when i was 12, i was jumping on the trampoline and i accidentally bounce off and landed on top of the lawn mower! OWIE! and one time i was jumping around my backyard and i jumped on a piece of wood and it flipped up and put a huge gash in my eye!(that was the single most bloodiest moment of my life.
) then one time i jumped off my half pipe in my skateboard and i landed funny and broke my leg.
good times.... good times.
good times.... good times.
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
1. wots a flying fox
2. you've never heard of "braff" coz I made it up / used to have a dictionary description but the damned hacker hacked that too...remember sarsed...anyway...what? oh yeah, I went to a party tonight with my wounded face...it's like a purple mound with a hole on top, I got drunk
What was your biggest braff of your life?
Mine would be when I was five my big brother was in the backyard swinging this metal pipe around and every time it would come round he wanted me to slap it around, well i got bored of that and forgot to pay attention and the pipe caught me upside the head and slammed me into the fence and all the bones in my face fractured and I was a monsterish black and blue mess for like 6 months!
2. you've never heard of "braff" coz I made it up / used to have a dictionary description but the damned hacker hacked that too...remember sarsed...anyway...what? oh yeah, I went to a party tonight with my wounded face...it's like a purple mound with a hole on top, I got drunk
What was your biggest braff of your life?
Mine would be when I was five my big brother was in the backyard swinging this metal pipe around and every time it would come round he wanted me to slap it around, well i got bored of that and forgot to pay attention and the pipe caught me upside the head and slammed me into the fence and all the bones in my face fractured and I was a monsterish black and blue mess for like 6 months!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
- Shinebox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 358
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
- Location: I cant remember
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users