Toke and Headies catch of the night

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
headiesmaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
Location: raleigh, nc
Contact:

Toke and Headies catch of the night

Post by headiesmaster »

This is the real deal, nothin but the heddies
Image

Fort20 and his bubbler
Image

Good Ole tokesmoke hittin the bubbler
Image

and here i am doin what i love, tamin the heddies
Image

The bubbler
Image
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

LOL those pictures ROOL! OMg the second to the last one is hilarious - the look on your face (both of you)! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

PS sweet bubbler
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

I'm trying to find out how we can zoom in on the nug...I wish you could see this in detail. Caro, I find you to be the only one who knows the differnce between 50/eighth BC's and your 60/eighth heddies. THis is THE one hit wonder just to let you know.....what a buzzzzzzzzzz.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
headiesmaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
Location: raleigh, nc
Contact:

Post by headiesmaster »

i smoked one little 3 hitter bowl and i have been blazed outta my gord for the last 2 1/2 hours and i know it will be a good while till it fades off.
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Yeah, more detail would rock. Weed looks midgrade with all that static.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Oh and whichever one of you have the CkY medallion - siiiiick! Image
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Well here's what I'm smokin, and the detail is even worse :lol: But in reality it's some orange-haired 'Fo ...I'll have to tell the story of my digicam someday that was funny as hell...
Image

Aargh! This is my cat tryin' to sabatoge....lol
Image

lol nice night! I'm supposed to be readin my history book so tomorrow doesn't suck but I'm not...I'm taking T's instead!

Post em if u can! And if you don't have a digicam, nah nah na nah nah! Just kidding, I'll tell u how I got one for free!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Still I can tell thats real good. Im staying home to study..
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

9.5mm wrote:Still I can tell thats real good. Im staying home to study..
MIDGRADE? this is anything but! HAHA, I wouldn't pay 60 bucks for midgrade that smelled like citrus fruit...!this is soo skunky, that you have to pull your nose away from the weed
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

this is small portion of what we got so dont yall worry
Image
look at the medicine bottle directly behind it it is a full size pill bottle and the nug in siting on a post-it pad
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

maybe its just a bad pic but i think i saw a seed :shock:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

JusJoe wrote:maybe its just a bad pic but i think i saw a seed :shock:
If I saw a seed in this, I would shit my pants, and do a back flip, both at the same time! There are NO seeds in this dank.....HAHA! Kiddos!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Weed looks midgrade with all that static.
maybe its just a bad pic but i think i saw a seed
Learn to read kiddo.
Last edited by Weedguru Sensei on Sat Oct 04, 2003 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

9.5mm wrote:Kiddos? Who are you talking to. We both said that the poor quality was probally responsible.
yes, that is responsible.....but I feel disrespected by people when they call me a liar. It wasn't in so many words...but it was there!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Where did I call you a liar, in any aspect. Im not going to argue this. Some peoples views of midgrade-high end are different.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users