stay or go
Moderator: Moderators
- smoky- macpot
- Bonghead

- Posts: 271
- Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:59 pm
- Contact:
stay or go
i dont know to stay on this forum or go and find another 1. coz am getting pretty pisste wiv some of u...
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
well if your getting pissed at some of us, then bounce, be gone with ya! but if you want to stay, then stay. obviously there is something here to your liking! don't ask us, ask yourself!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
- weedguru_asmodeus
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 738
- Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2002 12:20 pm
- Location: Yorkshire, UK
- Contact:
if anyones having any problems with someone on the site, then just let me or one of the other moderators know and we'll have a look to see if something should be done
weedguru_asmodeus
Bikes see you through times of no money better than money sees you through times of no bikes.
http://www.weedguru.com
[img]http://www.weedguru.com/img/monk2.gif[/img]
Bikes see you through times of no money better than money sees you through times of no bikes.
http://www.weedguru.com
[img]http://www.weedguru.com/img/monk2.gif[/img]
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
If it's just coz of people rockin you about your spelling, then STAY!
And I've got something to say tho those people: what is your problem? Let it be known once and for all that English is the guy's second language. Have a fuckin heart. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to have a grasp on two languages, or how much more brain power it requires? How 'bout you use your brain (albeit it takes a little creativity sometimes) to interpret what he's saying and stop givin the poor guy so much grief about it??!!! All it is is phoenetical spelling - I've never had much trouble understanding him. So, yeah.
And I've got something to say tho those people: what is your problem? Let it be known once and for all that English is the guy's second language. Have a fuckin heart. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to have a grasp on two languages, or how much more brain power it requires? How 'bout you use your brain (albeit it takes a little creativity sometimes) to interpret what he's saying and stop givin the poor guy so much grief about it??!!! All it is is phoenetical spelling - I've never had much trouble understanding him. So, yeah.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
- teh
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 669
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
- Location: Manchester, UK.
- Contact:
If you are talking about me, which I think you are then let me clear something up.
I know how hard it is learning another language, I know very very basic, german, french, and latin. I wasn't having a go at the guy for his language skill's i was simply stating that I didn't understand what he had said in his first post, and I don't see what the problem with asking him to clarify what he said is?
Sorry if I have offended you dude, but please don't take it on the chin. I didn't mean to put you down in any way, shape or form. Hope you stay.
Peace!
I know how hard it is learning another language, I know very very basic, german, french, and latin. I wasn't having a go at the guy for his language skill's i was simply stating that I didn't understand what he had said in his first post, and I don't see what the problem with asking him to clarify what he said is?
Sorry if I have offended you dude, but please don't take it on the chin. I didn't mean to put you down in any way, shape or form. Hope you stay.
Peace!
- teh
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 669
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
- Location: Manchester, UK.
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
sorry I didnt' read the whole thing...well French is a phat language....I wish I could speak that. Hell, if I tried, I'm sure people would skip the making fun of me, and go straight to beating the hell out of me. ~~"I didn't mean to say your sister was hot, and I want to screw her! I just wanted to know where the bathroom was!" <----that'd be me!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
- headiesmaster
- Casual toker

- Posts: 99
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
- Location: raleigh, nc
- Contact:
i would say someting like the elves wont stop diggin in my ears, when i was trying to ask what time is it
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
are you having a problem with your ears?headiesmaster wrote:i would say someting like the elves wont stop diggin in my ears, when i was trying to ask what time is it
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
So what if you cant spell in english that well
Did you know that in the english language someone could spell everything wrong in a write up using only 2 misplaced letters in each word and people will still be able to understand what they are saying. like if i write marijuana spelled marenjuania you still know wtf it is, so who ever has been ragging on this dude for not spelling like an english scholar please pick up your dictionary and go sit in the corner until you can be nice 2 him 
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
I got that email too! Everyone in the world got that email...!Trance wrote:So what if you cant spell in english that wellDid you know that in the english language someone could spell everything wrong in a write up using only 2 misplaced letters in each word and people will still be able to understand what they are saying. like if i write marijuana spelled marenjuania you still know wtf it is, so who ever has been ragging on this dude for not spelling like an english scholar please pick up your dictionary and go sit in the corner until you can be nice 2 him
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Teh - I thought that post was very diplomatic of you, and so I am awarding you 100 seeds. I wasn't just referring to you, that was just like the 10th time I had seen someone upset that he can't spell 
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users