Space Ghost Coast to Coast

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
headiesmaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
Location: raleigh, nc
Contact:

Space Ghost Coast to Coast

Post by headiesmaster »

This is Space Ghost he is the shit rock on.
Image
Last edited by headiesmaster on Sat Oct 04, 2003 12:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

haha, I should roll up a joint or a blunt and put it in his hands for ya Ian! that'd be a nice addition to the lego pics! by the way, the pic still isn't showing, just a red x. I would suggest you go with imagestation or something else. Or even pay like $5 month somewhere and get mad space! Angelfire has never been too great, or maybe its this sites bandwidth....who knows anymore?
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Image

What? You cant link pics from Imagestation to a message board?
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

9.5mm wrote:Image

What? You cant link pics from Imagestation to a message board?
hahaha....LOL@ other peoples misfortunes! sounds like a personal problem to me!




p.s.-sorry I didnt' mean imagestation...I knew they were screwy!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

You can link any pic from any site that is being hosted :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Then wtf is ^^ that shit about?
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

imagestation does not allow remote linking...you can't remote link from just ANY site. some sites even won't allow you to right click an image, let alone link from it.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Space ghost is the shit...I used to watch that show all the time when caned...he says the damndest things...you know that guy's a stoner...and I like the preying mantis guy too, he's cool.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

isn't the praying mantis a bad dude?!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
headiesmaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
Location: raleigh, nc
Contact:

Post by headiesmaster »

moltar is my favorite cuz he is exactly liek me just dumb and the praying mantis his name is zorak and there is brak but he got his own show which is funny. i swear i am like a damn kid with all my cartoons i watch
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

This is Zorak

Image
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

Weedguru Caro wrote:This is Zorak
Aparently so is she!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
headiesmaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
Location: raleigh, nc
Contact:

Post by headiesmaster »

zorak rocks you damn socks off
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

that show has to be great while high, when does it come on again on adult swim
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

adult swim? sounds kinda interesting........ :)
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users