OKAY THAT IT

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

OKAY THAT IT

Post by Weedguru Higher »

WHOEVER HAS WEEDGURU IN THEIR NAME THAT IS NOT A MODERATOR, PLEASE REMOVE IT NOW.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE TO IGNORANT TO UNDERSTAND, WEEDGURU IS RESERVED FOR MODERATORS. SO, IF YOU ARE NOT A MOD, GET IT OUTTA YOUR NAME. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS BLATANT DISRESPECT CERTAIN FOLKS HAVE FOR MODERATORS............


DO YOU UNDERSTAND???????
Image
User avatar
smoky- macpot
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:59 pm
Contact:

Post by smoky- macpot »

thats the problem higher. its the same disrespetckt than for thechers!!! som gurus are sound as and some are cunts.

as for the 1 s wiv weed guru in it ther name thers no point at all if ur not guru.
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

the-purple-vibes wrote:thats the problem higher. its the same disrespetckt than for thechers!!! som gurus are sound as and some are cunts.

as for the 1 s wiv weed guru in it ther name thers no point at all if ur not guru.
wow... and your English too?
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

werd man ;/
User avatar
smoky- macpot
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:59 pm
Contact:

Post by smoky- macpot »

i dont give a shit about how i spell cous i can speak french and rite in french too. so i dont care if i do alote of speling mestakes in english!!!!
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

the-purple-vibes wrote:i dont give a shit about how i spell cous i can speak french and rite in french too. so i dont care if i do alote of speling mestakes in english!!!!
I wasn't saying, "Wow, that guy's not an English scholar, lets stone him to death." I was saying, "Wow, I wish that was written so i can understand it."

:)
User avatar
smoky- macpot
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:59 pm
Contact:

Post by smoky- macpot »

k lol. i dont need my english spelling as mutch cos wen am older i wont to do french -english translation (spoken translation)
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

im a bongguru, hell yea
User avatar
smoky- macpot
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:59 pm
Contact:

Post by smoky- macpot »

Allor tom tes defoncer ou koi??? :spliff:
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

I mean no offense or anything, and I don't want to sound lke a rotten apple...but its a name. you might want to put up something when you register that says you can't use that in your name(you might already, but I didn't see it!) just makes sense. Then when someone does to try and be funny, you can ban them right off the bat, and not have to repeat yourself.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

True, you can't blame newbies for putting weedguru in their name, they don't know about the rule. But for you registered members: show some fucking respect. We have to clean up the shit you leave behind, so don't think we're going to tolerate your little joke.
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

I take it this is the first time someone has done this in however long this site has been here?
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

It's not the first time, a lot of people think they can pose as mods.
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

well damn, some people are just :?: to their actions, and don't realize they would be picked out. And why can't you just look at their ISP addy and match it to another name?
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

They add it to their current name..
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users