fuckin school man

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

fuckin school man

Post by Sparky »

school is suckin major balls man, me and skwerl have been busy doin homework together so much its so tireing and we got no time for the Pc, if u dont see us for couple of days its cuz our nose is in a fucking book, but friday's is our off time, its wed now so cya then
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

I know what you mean I should be doing my homework right now
But iam not :twisted:
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

lol arent u being a bad boy lmao
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
BOOL
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 4:53 am
Location: Victoria BC
Contact:

Post by BOOL »

I have a 3000 word essay due on monday and I just started :( . Fuck school man :evil:
Sailing the TH Sea
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

essay? book? work? man i im doin so bad in school i think.. i hardly do shit.. my rents are gunna trip and once again next year i aint gunna be able to play football.. oh well.. ill start to.. try... hahah as if.. peace
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Oh i know i still have so much homework left to do this weekend, plus i just got assigned more oral presentations :x
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

lol @ Trance...they never quit, do they!

I'm gonna create a thread in the activities forum where we can post stuff we've written for school...most people prolly won't want to look at that when stoned but I will, I want to know what you guys are studying and writing, I think it would be interesting....and we may also be able to offer insight to eachother...(at least I may be able to help you, I don't see anybody wanting to tackle the ethics of kingship in the Old Testament, or research the changes in human cognition from orality to literacy to electronicity, which is what I'm currently studying.... :lol: )

So anyways yeah I'll do that once I write something for school that is appropriate....

keep truckin', school is important!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

yeah i need mtivation caro cuz i really cant take this shit skwerl butt is way ahead of me, and like, we wanna get our own crib and shit ya know, have a future together and my ass is 17 and aint go nowhere in highschool, im serious, she's waaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of me
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

Im in 8yj grade (im 13) ya skool sux. I forged my moms signature and i got cought fuckin bullshit. I have been doin it since i was in 3rd grade and this is the first time i got cought wat fuckin bs. I hate school. :evil:
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
User avatar
headiesmaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
Location: raleigh, nc
Contact:

Post by headiesmaster »

i hear you all i am in my second year of college and it sucks i have to wake up early. but i get most of my work done in class so i have nights to bake my mind.
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
Punk Dana
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 434
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:05 am
Location: a fart cloud
Contact:

Post by Punk Dana »

Yeah, school takes up almost all of my time, i'm in my last year of undergrad and the work load is intense. But in May I'll have my Bachlor's degree and a year off to look into grad school. It never ends.
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

I'm just ALWAYS working. I'm up at 7:50am to be at work at 8:00am. Then I don't get off till 8:00 pm. The best thing is, my job consists of me being paid to sit here on weedguru, my jeep sites, sleep as much as I want, and toke ALL DAY long. then when the pay check arrives, its always a phatty, so I go get another phat sack. it does get boring, don't get me wrong, but its soooo simple. School sucks, but stick with it. Don't be like me and cop out of the game early. You loose alot of respect from others, and yourself. and you can't grow up to make lots of money, to smoke lots of dope!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I had 3, count em 3 tests today. Fucking gay.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

9.5mm wrote:I had 3, count em 3 tests today. Fucking gay.
did you pass them all?

Just wait till LIFE throws you tests! you'll be wishing they were tests from your school class...but it won't be!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I know I passed two of them, but the most important one (math) I just dont fucking get. I swear I pay more attention then anyone else, but I end up just not understanding all this shit. And this is the second year I've taken this course :cry:
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users