ok i have some ?'s for people in the US who grow
ok what seeds do you use or like where do you get youre seeds from i mean i want go grow some real real real good quality shit not just normal damn weed i want some good shit ???
seeds???
Moderator: Moderators
- benjiboy311
- Casual toker

- Posts: 52
- Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:52 am
- Location: Nebraska
- Contact:
seeds???
"whos got the herb" -311
- SpeeDa
- Bonghead

- Posts: 400
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:59 pm
- Location: Up ur butt and round the corner to Pizza Hut
- Contact:
- the roller
- Casual toker

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:22 am
- Location: Kosovo/Prishtina
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
I have a friend that lives in NYC that sends me dank seeds from the north and CANADA. The seeds are usually anywhere from just regular good ole BC dank, but occasionally can come across a good white widow bud. Now as far as my growing experience. Me and my friend have a set up in our house that he germenates, seperates, and harvests, and I actually take care of the plants(prune,water,etc.) daily. He is moving out and I want to continue to grow, so I need to find out the diff. between male and female.
anyway, back on topic....
if you want to grow some good quality bud, dank seeds are definitely the way to go, BUT, and this is a mighty big BUT,....BUT you must be meticulous of the plants. keep it watered, trimmed daily, and keep the right light patterns on it. Of course at the begining, full time light is the way to go, and then to have less light time as it matures, but a gradual, consistent decrease. A good, thorough grower can grow good weed out of schwag...
anyway, back on topic....
if you want to grow some good quality bud, dank seeds are definitely the way to go, BUT, and this is a mighty big BUT,....BUT you must be meticulous of the plants. keep it watered, trimmed daily, and keep the right light patterns on it. Of course at the begining, full time light is the way to go, and then to have less light time as it matures, but a gradual, consistent decrease. A good, thorough grower can grow good weed out of schwag...
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
- JusJoe
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 954
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
- Location: TEXAS
- Contact:
www.seedsdirect.to is best! free skunk#1 seeds for a limited time
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users