Post your pics plz

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post your pics plz

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

Hey ppl could u plz post ur pics cus im interested in what u ppl look like lol might sound kinda weird but i just am currious. thnx
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

U already know in my sig!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Shadow
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:49 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by Shadow »

Image
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

Miss Specta wrote:Image
MMM, *Licks his lips*. You got a fine lady there specta.

Ill post a pic later if i get around ot it.
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
Shadow
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:49 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by Shadow »

Better not wank off, Young One! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!! :lol:

-Specta
User avatar
Dj Rar
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:27 am
Location: St Helens, England
Contact:

Post by Dj Rar »

I got on my sig but it aint very clear! i got loads on my webby: http://www.dazrighthere.tk
but here we go anyway to save y'all time
Image
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/praemunio/Daz/untitled.jpg[/img]

Get High, Study High, Take The Tests High, Get High Scores! How High
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

your site is pretty good, and you like a nice range of music. respect.

i dont have a photo at the minute.
Cameron.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Yo Rar dude u gotta couple of good ones on your Bakin-Kru profile u could use just tell me which ya want and I set up hostin for yaz!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

Miss Specta wrote:Better not wank off, Young One! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!! :lol:

-Specta
Haha, If you knwo where i live come over bring some chips and ill smoke a blunt wit cha.
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

lol thats a bitch of a comeback dude!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

Herbal $tu wrote:lol thats a bitch of a comeback dude!
I ainet gonna make fun of her or nuttin dawg. I got the upmost respect for most women.
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

true man so true u aint the only one dude we are a dying breed of men yo!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Dj Rar
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:27 am
Location: St Helens, England
Contact:

Post by Dj Rar »

Herbal $tu wrote:Yo Rar dude u gotta couple of good ones on your Bakin-Kru profile u could use just tell me which ya want and I set up hostin for yaz!
Dude ya know i can host my own pics n shit now.. im becoming computer literate! lol
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/praemunio/Daz/untitled.jpg[/img]

Get High, Study High, Take The Tests High, Get High Scores! How High
Shadow
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:49 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by Shadow »

Young One wrote:
Herbal $tu wrote:lol thats a bitch of a comeback dude!
I ainet gonna make fun of her or nuttin dawg. I got the upmost respect for most women.
Just out of curiosity, what kind of women do you have no respect for?
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

lol...that's funny. Click on the link in my sig to enlarge the pic I took last night ~ my new piercing! Isn't it rad? I love it.
And Here's The Link To My Photo Album, Since You Asked
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users